"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gerald A. Gravos, 69, of Rushford, a retired Northern States Power employee, died Jan. 6, 2003 at his home.
Born June 1, 1933, to Palmer and Myrtle (Paulson) Gravos in La Crosse, Wis. He grew up in the Highland Prairie area, graduated from Rushford High School in 1951 and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On June 16, 1957, he married Lillian Luhmann at St. Johnís Lutheran Church in Hart. Mr. Gravos worked for Northern States Power for 32 years and retired in 1991. He and his wife lived at Bratsberg, where he farmed part time until moving to Rushford in December 2000. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. His wife survives. The funeral for Gerald A. Gravos was Jan. 9, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.