"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gerald A. Gravos, 69, of Rushford, a retired Northern States Power employee, died Jan. 6, 2003 at his home.
Born June 1, 1933, to Palmer and Myrtle (Paulson) Gravos in La Crosse, Wis. He grew up in the Highland Prairie area, graduated from Rushford High School in 1951 and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On June 16, 1957, he married Lillian Luhmann at St. Johnís Lutheran Church in Hart. Mr. Gravos worked for Northern States Power for 32 years and retired in 1991. He and his wife lived at Bratsberg, where he farmed part time until moving to Rushford in December 2000. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. His wife survives. The funeral for Gerald A. Gravos was Jan. 9, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.