"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gerald A. Gravos, 69, of Rushford, a retired Northern States Power employee, died Jan. 6, 2003 at his home.
Born June 1, 1933, to Palmer and Myrtle (Paulson) Gravos in La Crosse, Wis. He grew up in the Highland Prairie area, graduated from Rushford High School in 1951 and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On June 16, 1957, he married Lillian Luhmann at St. Johnís Lutheran Church in Hart. Mr. Gravos worked for Northern States Power for 32 years and retired in 1991. He and his wife lived at Bratsberg, where he farmed part time until moving to Rushford in December 2000. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. His wife survives. The funeral for Gerald A. Gravos was Jan. 9, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.