"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you arenâ€™t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
- 7:26:03, May 17th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 I'm going to address your post per sentence to make it clearer ... [Read More]
- 2:11:36, May 17th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - So in a nutshell you are fine with forcing conservative, traditional Chri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gerald A. Gravos, 69, of Rushford, a retired Northern States Power employee, died Jan. 6, 2003 at his home.
Born June 1, 1933, to Palmer and Myrtle (Paulson) Gravos in La Crosse, Wis. He grew up in the Highland Prairie area, graduated from Rushford High School in 1951 and served in the Army from 1957 to 1959. On June 16, 1957, he married Lillian Luhmann at St. John’s Lutheran Church in Hart. Mr. Gravos worked for Northern States Power for 32 years and retired in 1991. He and his wife lived at Bratsberg, where he farmed part time until moving to Rushford in December 2000. He was a member of Highland Prairie Lutheran Church. His wife survives. The funeral for Gerald A. Gravos was Jan. 9, 2003 at Highland Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Peterson, with the Rev. Wade Davick officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes-Rushford Chapel was in charge of arrangements.