"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delphine Gunderson, 60, of Melbourne, Fla., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 6, 2003 at her home following a short illness with cancer.
Delphine Bernard was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Chatfield, grew up there and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1961. On Oct. 12, 1963, she married Richard Gunderson in Chatfield. They moved to Florida in 1966 and were later divorced. She attended school in Florida and then was a medical secretary until September 2002. Mrs. Gunderson was a member of the Methodist Church and Order of the Eastern Star, and enjoyed photography. Survivors include a daughter, Kami (Jeff) Leonard of Winter Garden, Fla.; a son, Curt of Melbourne, Fla.; a granddaughter; her mother, Edna Bernard of Stewartville; and a brother, Gene Bernard of Chatfield. Her father preceded her in death. A memorial service for Delphine Gunderson was Jan. 11, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jef Olson officiating. Burial will be in Palm Bay, Fla., at a later date.