"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, March 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
- 12:15:11, Mar 25th 2015 - old farmer - Good job Gabrielle, just a couple extra thoughts. Animals deserve our w ... [Read More]
- 9:18:51, Mar 25th 2015 - luver of all thingss laft - Vikean1 dude don't blame them, take some ownership of wat ... [Read More]
- 11:34:43, Mar 24th 2015 - LOOKonTheBrightSide - Cheer up guys, you're all idiots regardless of political party ... [Read More]
- 11:27:21, Mar 24th 2015 - Jaded - Thanks for turning a teenager's journal project as a springboard for your ow ... [Read More]
- 8:41:18, Mar 24th 2015 - tootsie - I enjoyed your story about your great, great grandmothers Norwegian trunk. ... [Read More]
- 2:20:37, Mar 24th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left. Yes, you have a point. I'm afraid I have ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delphine Gunderson, 60, of Melbourne, Fla., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 6, 2003 at her home following a short illness with cancer.
Delphine Bernard was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Chatfield, grew up there and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1961. On Oct. 12, 1963, she married Richard Gunderson in Chatfield. They moved to Florida in 1966 and were later divorced. She attended school in Florida and then was a medical secretary until September 2002. Mrs. Gunderson was a member of the Methodist Church and Order of the Eastern Star, and enjoyed photography. Survivors include a daughter, Kami (Jeff) Leonard of Winter Garden, Fla.; a son, Curt of Melbourne, Fla.; a granddaughter; her mother, Edna Bernard of Stewartville; and a brother, Gene Bernard of Chatfield. Her father preceded her in death. A memorial service for Delphine Gunderson was Jan. 11, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jef Olson officiating. Burial will be in Palm Bay, Fla., at a later date.