"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delphine Gunderson, 60, of Melbourne, Fla., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 6, 2003 at her home following a short illness with cancer.
Delphine Bernard was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Chatfield, grew up there and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1961. On Oct. 12, 1963, she married Richard Gunderson in Chatfield. They moved to Florida in 1966 and were later divorced. She attended school in Florida and then was a medical secretary until September 2002. Mrs. Gunderson was a member of the Methodist Church and Order of the Eastern Star, and enjoyed photography. Survivors include a daughter, Kami (Jeff) Leonard of Winter Garden, Fla.; a son, Curt of Melbourne, Fla.; a granddaughter; her mother, Edna Bernard of Stewartville; and a brother, Gene Bernard of Chatfield. Her father preceded her in death. A memorial service for Delphine Gunderson was Jan. 11, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jef Olson officiating. Burial will be in Palm Bay, Fla., at a later date.