"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delphine Gunderson, 60, of Melbourne, Fla., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 6, 2003 at her home following a short illness with cancer.
Delphine Bernard was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Chatfield, grew up there and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1961. On Oct. 12, 1963, she married Richard Gunderson in Chatfield. They moved to Florida in 1966 and were later divorced. She attended school in Florida and then was a medical secretary until September 2002. Mrs. Gunderson was a member of the Methodist Church and Order of the Eastern Star, and enjoyed photography. Survivors include a daughter, Kami (Jeff) Leonard of Winter Garden, Fla.; a son, Curt of Melbourne, Fla.; a granddaughter; her mother, Edna Bernard of Stewartville; and a brother, Gene Bernard of Chatfield. Her father preceded her in death. A memorial service for Delphine Gunderson was Jan. 11, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jef Olson officiating. Burial will be in Palm Bay, Fla., at a later date.