"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delphine Gunderson, 60, of Melbourne, Fla., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 6, 2003 at her home following a short illness with cancer.
Delphine Bernard was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Chatfield, grew up there and graduated from Chatfield High School in 1961. On Oct. 12, 1963, she married Richard Gunderson in Chatfield. They moved to Florida in 1966 and were later divorced. She attended school in Florida and then was a medical secretary until September 2002. Mrs. Gunderson was a member of the Methodist Church and Order of the Eastern Star, and enjoyed photography. Survivors include a daughter, Kami (Jeff) Leonard of Winter Garden, Fla.; a son, Curt of Melbourne, Fla.; a granddaughter; her mother, Edna Bernard of Stewartville; and a brother, Gene Bernard of Chatfield. Her father preceded her in death. A memorial service for Delphine Gunderson was Jan. 11, 2003 at the United Methodist Church in Stewartville, with the Rev. Jef Olson officiating. Burial will be in Palm Bay, Fla., at a later date.