"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - email@example.com - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian ‘Lill’ Christopherson, 85, of Preston, a homemaker, died Jan. 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester.
Lillian Johnson was born April 13, 1917, in rural Galesville, Wis., the daughter of Menford and Gina (Sjelstad) Johnson. She attended an area country school and French Creek Lutheran Church. On April 24, 1935, she married Elmer Christopherson in Blair, Wis. They farmed and later moved to Preston. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, was active in church activities and enjoyed baking, cooking and embroidering. Survivors include three daughters, Delores (Merle) Kiehne and Arlene (Darrell) Brekke, both of Preston, and Sue (John) Hanson of Whitehall, Wis.; two sons, Jim (Glad) of South Hill, Va., and Garry of Onalaska, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a daughter, a great-grandchild and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian “Lill” Christopherson was Jan. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.