"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian ‘Lill’ Christopherson, 85, of Preston, a homemaker, died Jan. 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester.
Lillian Johnson was born April 13, 1917, in rural Galesville, Wis., the daughter of Menford and Gina (Sjelstad) Johnson. She attended an area country school and French Creek Lutheran Church. On April 24, 1935, she married Elmer Christopherson in Blair, Wis. They farmed and later moved to Preston. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, was active in church activities and enjoyed baking, cooking and embroidering. Survivors include three daughters, Delores (Merle) Kiehne and Arlene (Darrell) Brekke, both of Preston, and Sue (John) Hanson of Whitehall, Wis.; two sons, Jim (Glad) of South Hill, Va., and Garry of Onalaska, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a daughter, a great-grandchild and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian “Lill” Christopherson was Jan. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.