"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - email@example.com - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian ‘Lill’ Christopherson, 85, of Preston, a homemaker, died Jan. 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester.
Lillian Johnson was born April 13, 1917, in rural Galesville, Wis., the daughter of Menford and Gina (Sjelstad) Johnson. She attended an area country school and French Creek Lutheran Church. On April 24, 1935, she married Elmer Christopherson in Blair, Wis. They farmed and later moved to Preston. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, was active in church activities and enjoyed baking, cooking and embroidering. Survivors include three daughters, Delores (Merle) Kiehne and Arlene (Darrell) Brekke, both of Preston, and Sue (John) Hanson of Whitehall, Wis.; two sons, Jim (Glad) of South Hill, Va., and Garry of Onalaska, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a daughter, a great-grandchild and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian “Lill” Christopherson was Jan. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.