"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my voteđź‘Ť - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian ‘Lill’ Christopherson, 85, of Preston, a homemaker, died Jan. 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester.
Lillian Johnson was born April 13, 1917, in rural Galesville, Wis., the daughter of Menford and Gina (Sjelstad) Johnson. She attended an area country school and French Creek Lutheran Church. On April 24, 1935, she married Elmer Christopherson in Blair, Wis. They farmed and later moved to Preston. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, was active in church activities and enjoyed baking, cooking and embroidering. Survivors include three daughters, Delores (Merle) Kiehne and Arlene (Darrell) Brekke, both of Preston, and Sue (John) Hanson of Whitehall, Wis.; two sons, Jim (Glad) of South Hill, Va., and Garry of Onalaska, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a daughter, a great-grandchild and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian “Lill” Christopherson was Jan. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.