"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 10th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lillian ‘Lill’ Christopherson, 85, of Preston, a homemaker, died Jan. 6, 2003 at Seasons Hospice in Rochester.
Lillian Johnson was born April 13, 1917, in rural Galesville, Wis., the daughter of Menford and Gina (Sjelstad) Johnson. She attended an area country school and French Creek Lutheran Church. On April 24, 1935, she married Elmer Christopherson in Blair, Wis. They farmed and later moved to Preston. She was a member of Christ Lutheran Church, was active in church activities and enjoyed baking, cooking and embroidering. Survivors include three daughters, Delores (Merle) Kiehne and Arlene (Darrell) Brekke, both of Preston, and Sue (John) Hanson of Whitehall, Wis.; two sons, Jim (Glad) of South Hill, Va., and Garry of Onalaska, Wis.; 13 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, a daughter, a great-grandchild and two brothers. The funeral for Lillian “Lill” Christopherson was Jan. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Crown Hill Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.