"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gloria L. Moen, 77, of Alta Loma, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 5, 2003, at her home, where she had lived about 20 years.
Gloria L. Turner was born March 25, 1925, in St. Paul. On Jan. 21, 1945, she married Raymond T. Moen in Tyler, Texas. They farmed in the Chatfield area from 1958 to 1971. She was a homemaker and in California also managed apartments with her husband and worked at Mervyn's for 10 years. Her husband died Dec. 30, 1997. She enjoyed bowling and watching the Lakers. Survivors include two sons, Jeff (Rita) of Chatfield and Jerome (Jane) of Winona; two daughters, Sonja (George) Connell of West Covina, Calif., and Colleen (Tom) Mertz of Upland, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. Services for Gloria L. Moen were Jan. 9, 2003 in Upland, Calif. There will be a graveside service in Grandview Memorial Gardens in Rochester at a later date. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of local arrangements.