"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gloria L. Moen, 77, of Alta Loma, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 5, 2003, at her home, where she had lived about 20 years.
Gloria L. Turner was born March 25, 1925, in St. Paul. On Jan. 21, 1945, she married Raymond T. Moen in Tyler, Texas. They farmed in the Chatfield area from 1958 to 1971. She was a homemaker and in California also managed apartments with her husband and worked at Mervyn's for 10 years. Her husband died Dec. 30, 1997. She enjoyed bowling and watching the Lakers. Survivors include two sons, Jeff (Rita) of Chatfield and Jerome (Jane) of Winona; two daughters, Sonja (George) Connell of West Covina, Calif., and Colleen (Tom) Mertz of Upland, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. Services for Gloria L. Moen were Jan. 9, 2003 in Upland, Calif. There will be a graveside service in Grandview Memorial Gardens in Rochester at a later date. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of local arrangements.