"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gloria L. Moen, 77, of Alta Loma, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 5, 2003, at her home, where she had lived about 20 years.
Gloria L. Turner was born March 25, 1925, in St. Paul. On Jan. 21, 1945, she married Raymond T. Moen in Tyler, Texas. They farmed in the Chatfield area from 1958 to 1971. She was a homemaker and in California also managed apartments with her husband and worked at Mervyn's for 10 years. Her husband died Dec. 30, 1997. She enjoyed bowling and watching the Lakers. Survivors include two sons, Jeff (Rita) of Chatfield and Jerome (Jane) of Winona; two daughters, Sonja (George) Connell of West Covina, Calif., and Colleen (Tom) Mertz of Upland, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. Services for Gloria L. Moen were Jan. 9, 2003 in Upland, Calif. There will be a graveside service in Grandview Memorial Gardens in Rochester at a later date. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of local arrangements.