"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gloria L. Moen, 77, of Alta Loma, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 5, 2003, at her home, where she had lived about 20 years.
Gloria L. Turner was born March 25, 1925, in St. Paul. On Jan. 21, 1945, she married Raymond T. Moen in Tyler, Texas. They farmed in the Chatfield area from 1958 to 1971. She was a homemaker and in California also managed apartments with her husband and worked at Mervyn's for 10 years. Her husband died Dec. 30, 1997. She enjoyed bowling and watching the Lakers. Survivors include two sons, Jeff (Rita) of Chatfield and Jerome (Jane) of Winona; two daughters, Sonja (George) Connell of West Covina, Calif., and Colleen (Tom) Mertz of Upland, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. Services for Gloria L. Moen were Jan. 9, 2003 in Upland, Calif. There will be a graveside service in Grandview Memorial Gardens in Rochester at a later date. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of local arrangements.