"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, January 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Gloria L. Moen, 77, of Alta Loma, Calif., formerly of Chatfield, died Jan. 5, 2003, at her home, where she had lived about 20 years.
Gloria L. Turner was born March 25, 1925, in St. Paul. On Jan. 21, 1945, she married Raymond T. Moen in Tyler, Texas. They farmed in the Chatfield area from 1958 to 1971. She was a homemaker and in California also managed apartments with her husband and worked at Mervyn's for 10 years. Her husband died Dec. 30, 1997. She enjoyed bowling and watching the Lakers. Survivors include two sons, Jeff (Rita) of Chatfield and Jerome (Jane) of Winona; two daughters, Sonja (George) Connell of West Covina, Calif., and Colleen (Tom) Mertz of Upland, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. Services for Gloria L. Moen were Jan. 9, 2003 in Upland, Calif. There will be a graveside service in Grandview Memorial Gardens in Rochester at a later date. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of local arrangements.