"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Francis 'Klubie' Klubertanz, 85, of Spring Valley, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 28, 1917, in Racine, MN, the son of Leo J. and Amanda (Thein) Klubertanz. He graduated from Spring Valley High School. In August 1942, he joined the U.S. Army and served as a signal corpsman in the American and Pacific Theaters until October 1945. After military duty, he returned to Spring Valley and worked for Warren Grain Co. He later owned and operated a service station in Spring Valley until his retirement. Mr. Klubertanz was a member of the Spring Valley American Legion. Survivors include two sisters, Isabelle Schumacher of Spring Valley and Genevieve Toogood of Rochester. Three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Francis "Klubie" Klubertanz was Jan. 15, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.