"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Francis 'Klubie' Klubertanz, 85, of Spring Valley, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 28, 1917, in Racine, MN, the son of Leo J. and Amanda (Thein) Klubertanz. He graduated from Spring Valley High School. In August 1942, he joined the U.S. Army and served as a signal corpsman in the American and Pacific Theaters until October 1945. After military duty, he returned to Spring Valley and worked for Warren Grain Co. He later owned and operated a service station in Spring Valley until his retirement. Mr. Klubertanz was a member of the Spring Valley American Legion. Survivors include two sisters, Isabelle Schumacher of Spring Valley and Genevieve Toogood of Rochester. Three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Francis "Klubie" Klubertanz was Jan. 15, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.