"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:30:02, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - While I'm at it, no, you are not right to assume anything about me. Althoug ... [Read More]
- 10:21:27, Sep 2nd 2015 - So Sad - Here is another word for you, 'bullheaded'. It's an adjective, and means 'o ... [Read More]
- 3:58:17, Sep 2nd 2015 - LOLZ - I rest my case. ... [Read More]
- 1:29:04, Sep 2nd 2015 - Kim Wenworth - @ lolz, so sad- judging from your posts you must be Obama believers, or ... [Read More]
- 8:50:42, Sep 1st 2015 - So Sad - More verbal diarrhea from one of Fillmore County's top ten most ignorant peop ... [Read More]
- 9:55:06, Aug 31st 2015 - LOLZ - Ever notice how the most ignorant people are always the most vocal? ... [Read More]
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Francis 'Klubie' Klubertanz, 85, of Spring Valley, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 28, 1917, in Racine, MN, the son of Leo J. and Amanda (Thein) Klubertanz. He graduated from Spring Valley High School. In August 1942, he joined the U.S. Army and served as a signal corpsman in the American and Pacific Theaters until October 1945. After military duty, he returned to Spring Valley and worked for Warren Grain Co. He later owned and operated a service station in Spring Valley until his retirement. Mr. Klubertanz was a member of the Spring Valley American Legion. Survivors include two sisters, Isabelle Schumacher of Spring Valley and Genevieve Toogood of Rochester. Three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Francis "Klubie" Klubertanz was Jan. 15, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.