"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Francis 'Klubie' Klubertanz, 85, of Spring Valley, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 28, 1917, in Racine, MN, the son of Leo J. and Amanda (Thein) Klubertanz. He graduated from Spring Valley High School. In August 1942, he joined the U.S. Army and served as a signal corpsman in the American and Pacific Theaters until October 1945. After military duty, he returned to Spring Valley and worked for Warren Grain Co. He later owned and operated a service station in Spring Valley until his retirement. Mr. Klubertanz was a member of the Spring Valley American Legion. Survivors include two sisters, Isabelle Schumacher of Spring Valley and Genevieve Toogood of Rochester. Three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Francis "Klubie" Klubertanz was Jan. 15, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.