"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
- 9:13:07, Apr 30th 2013 - jurban - i will be the first to say that when there is a emergency mnwarn will be hel ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Francis 'Klubie' Klubertanz, 85, of Spring Valley, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
He was born Dec. 28, 1917, in Racine, MN, the son of Leo J. and Amanda (Thein) Klubertanz. He graduated from Spring Valley High School. In August 1942, he joined the U.S. Army and served as a signal corpsman in the American and Pacific Theaters until October 1945. After military duty, he returned to Spring Valley and worked for Warren Grain Co. He later owned and operated a service station in Spring Valley until his retirement. Mr. Klubertanz was a member of the Spring Valley American Legion. Survivors include two sisters, Isabelle Schumacher of Spring Valley and Genevieve Toogood of Rochester. Three brothers and a sister preceded him in death. The funeral for Francis "Klubie" Klubertanz was Jan. 15, 2003 at Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Russell Scepaniak officiating. Burial was in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis.