"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, April 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.