"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.