"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.