"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.