"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.