"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
- 1:49:36, Feb 5th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @vikefan1- so what exactly is the argument? Mr. Erding made no unsuppor ... [Read More]
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Delia Hebrink, 93, of Cresco, formerly of the Harmony area, died Jan. 12, 2003 at Evans Memorial Home in Cresco.
Delia Schoppers was born March 13, 1909, in Fillmore County, the daughter of Henry and Mary Schoppers. She attended Greenleafton area rural school. On March 3, 1928, she married Loren Hebrink at the Cherry Grove church parsonage. They farmed in the Cherry Grove-Harmony area until 1949 and then in the Ridgeway, Iowa, area until moving to Cresco. Her husband died in 1996. Mrs. Hebrink was a member of United Methodist Church and its circle, Senior Citizens, hospital auxiliary and several clubs. Survivors include a daughter, Remona (Leroy) Kisrow of Rochester; six sons, Wendell (Myrt) of Midwest City, Okla., Rodney (Jean) of Preston, Dale of Mounds View, Minn., Gary (Joanne) of Rochester, John (Elaine) of Blaine, Minn., and Kenneth (Charlotte) of Cresco; 20 grandchildren, including Marcee Bauer, who lived with the deceased and her husband; 30 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was preceded in death by two sons, a granddaughter, a sister and four brothers. The funeral for Delia Hebrink was Jan. 15, 2003 at United Methodist Church in Cresco, Iowa, with the Rev. Tim Walker officiating. Burial was in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Cresco. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Cresco was in charge of arrangements.