"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Darlene Fae Hahn, 81, of rural Preston, a farm homemaker, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Darlene Fae Scheevel was born Aug. 15, 1921, in York Township, Fillmore County, the daughter of Robert and Laura (Ruesink) Scheevel. She attended a country school and then worked on the Hahn family farm. On Nov. 3, 1973, she married Roger Hahn at Root River Church of the Brethren. They farmed on the family farm. Mrs. Hahn was a member of the Preston United Methodist Church and enjoyed reading, bird-watching and baking. Survivors include two sisters, Anna Mae (George) Abers of Zimmerman, Minn., and Arlys (David) McElroy of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and a brother, Loyal (Donna) Scheevel of Salem, Ore. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. The funeral for Darlene Fae Hahn was Jan. 16, 2003 at the Preston United Methodist Church, with the Revs. Marilyn Loken and Frances Townsend co-officiating. Burial was in Prairie Queen Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.