"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Darlene Fae Hahn, 81, of rural Preston, a farm homemaker, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Darlene Fae Scheevel was born Aug. 15, 1921, in York Township, Fillmore County, the daughter of Robert and Laura (Ruesink) Scheevel. She attended a country school and then worked on the Hahn family farm. On Nov. 3, 1973, she married Roger Hahn at Root River Church of the Brethren. They farmed on the family farm. Mrs. Hahn was a member of the Preston United Methodist Church and enjoyed reading, bird-watching and baking. Survivors include two sisters, Anna Mae (George) Abers of Zimmerman, Minn., and Arlys (David) McElroy of Brooklyn Center, Minn.; and a brother, Loyal (Donna) Scheevel of Salem, Ore. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. The funeral for Darlene Fae Hahn was Jan. 16, 2003 at the Preston United Methodist Church, with the Revs. Marilyn Loken and Frances Townsend co-officiating. Burial was in Prairie Queen Cemetery in rural Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.