"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mildred L. Boehmke, 88, of Winona, formerly of Lewiston, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Mildred L. Wenzel was born Dec. 6, 1914, in Hart Township, Winona County, grew up in the area, attended German School through the eighth grade and St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. On Dec. 16, 1933, she married Harry Boehmke. They farmed in Wilson and Warren townships until moving to Lewiston in 1975. Her husband died in November 1993. She entered Sauer Memorial Home in Winona in 1999. Her interests included needlework, embroidery, crafts and playing bingo. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Robert) Faas of Winona; two sons, Richard (Hattie) of Jackson, Mich., and Kenneth (Mary) of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Mildred L. Boehmke was Jan. 15, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Wilson, with the Rev. Paul C. Stratman officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.