"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
- 11:04:13, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - @sv85 Are you so angry you can't see straight? Left luv never c ... [Read More]
- 10:43:02, Jul 25th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 You just don't get it do you. I don't like Hilary because she is i ... [Read More]
- 4:17:49, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ sv85- Wassermann gets fired and where dies the little turd, oops I ... [Read More]
- 3:35:40, Jul 25th 2016 - SV85 - I don't know why I waste my time writing posts to right wingers who have only ... [Read More]
- 1:38:43, Jul 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ vikefan1 and the rest of you libs- this is too funny. if you want h ... [Read More]
- 1:29:16, Jul 25th 2016 - Oh man - @Stan, thanks for your perspective. I think most people are clueless as to h ... [Read More]
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 17th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Mildred L. Boehmke, 88, of Winona, formerly of Lewiston, died Jan. 11, 2003 at Winona Community Memorial Hospital.
Mildred L. Wenzel was born Dec. 6, 1914, in Hart Township, Winona County, grew up in the area, attended German School through the eighth grade and St. John's Lutheran Church in Hart. On Dec. 16, 1933, she married Harry Boehmke. They farmed in Wilson and Warren townships until moving to Lewiston in 1975. Her husband died in November 1993. She entered Sauer Memorial Home in Winona in 1999. Her interests included needlework, embroidery, crafts and playing bingo. Survivors include a daughter, Betty (Robert) Faas of Winona; two sons, Richard (Hattie) of Jackson, Mich., and Kenneth (Mary) of Rushford; nine grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren. Two brothers and an infant sister preceded her in death. The funeral for Mildred L. Boehmke was Jan. 15, 2003 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Wilson, with the Rev. Paul C. Stratman officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes - Lewiston Chapel was in charge of arrangements.