"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Services were conducted Jan. 13, 2003 at Wayrynen Richard’s Funeral Home in Butte, Montana for Roger Allen Wangen, 56, of Butte. Burial was at the Mount Moriah Cemetery in Butte.
Roger was born July, 26, 1946 to Alvin and Averlene Wangen in Lanesboro, Minn. He graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1964. After attending Winona State University he resided out of state. He is survived by three sisters, Pat (LaMont) Meyer of Rochester, Judy (Dave) McBride of Eagan, Minn., and Cindy (Joe) Sutherland of Rochester; one brother, Bob (Rhonda) Wangen of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. A sister, Mary Hoffman, and his parents preceded him in death.