"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Services were conducted Jan. 13, 2003 at Wayrynen Richard’s Funeral Home in Butte, Montana for Roger Allen Wangen, 56, of Butte. Burial was at the Mount Moriah Cemetery in Butte.
Roger was born July, 26, 1946 to Alvin and Averlene Wangen in Lanesboro, Minn. He graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1964. After attending Winona State University he resided out of state. He is survived by three sisters, Pat (LaMont) Meyer of Rochester, Judy (Dave) McBride of Eagan, Minn., and Cindy (Joe) Sutherland of Rochester; one brother, Bob (Rhonda) Wangen of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. A sister, Mary Hoffman, and his parents preceded him in death.