"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, September 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Which school facilities in our area do you feel demonstrate the highest level of security for students and faculty?
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Services were conducted Jan. 13, 2003 at Wayrynen Richardís Funeral Home in Butte, Montana for Roger Allen Wangen, 56, of Butte. Burial was at the Mount Moriah Cemetery in Butte.
Roger was born July, 26, 1946 to Alvin and Averlene Wangen in Lanesboro, Minn. He graduated from Lanesboro High School in 1964. After attending Winona State University he resided out of state. He is survived by three sisters, Pat (LaMont) Meyer of Rochester, Judy (Dave) McBride of Eagan, Minn., and Cindy (Joe) Sutherland of Rochester; one brother, Bob (Rhonda) Wangen of Fountain; and many nieces and nephews. A sister, Mary Hoffman, and his parents preceded him in death.