"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, June 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
- 7:28:50, Jun 22nd 2016 - doc - The GOP's war on education is a continuing success. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Randy Scott Skadsem, 42, of Mabel, a fence builder, died unexpectedly January 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 17, 1960, in Spring Grove, he lived in Waterloo, Iowa, with his family until moving to Black Hammer in 1965. He grew up in Black Hammer and attended Houston schools. He built fences in the area with his father and sister. He enjoyed animals. Survivors include his father, Willis Skadsem of Black Hammer; a brother, Larry of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Cindy Folstad of Black Hammer, and Dee Ann Skadsem and Joyce Skadsem, both of Mabel. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral for Randy Scott Skadsem was held Jan. 24, 2003 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Black Hammer. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.