"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, June 20th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:04, Jun 18th 2013 - cabraden1 - I salute you Colonel Overland. Your were my c.o. at Rockville Naval Air ... [Read More]
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Randy Scott Skadsem, 42, of Mabel, a fence builder, died unexpectedly January 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 17, 1960, in Spring Grove, he lived in Waterloo, Iowa, with his family until moving to Black Hammer in 1965. He grew up in Black Hammer and attended Houston schools. He built fences in the area with his father and sister. He enjoyed animals. Survivors include his father, Willis Skadsem of Black Hammer; a brother, Larry of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Cindy Folstad of Black Hammer, and Dee Ann Skadsem and Joyce Skadsem, both of Mabel. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral for Randy Scott Skadsem was held Jan. 24, 2003 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Black Hammer. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.