"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Randy Scott Skadsem, 42, of Mabel, a fence builder, died unexpectedly January 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 17, 1960, in Spring Grove, he lived in Waterloo, Iowa, with his family until moving to Black Hammer in 1965. He grew up in Black Hammer and attended Houston schools. He built fences in the area with his father and sister. He enjoyed animals. Survivors include his father, Willis Skadsem of Black Hammer; a brother, Larry of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Cindy Folstad of Black Hammer, and Dee Ann Skadsem and Joyce Skadsem, both of Mabel. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral for Randy Scott Skadsem was held Jan. 24, 2003 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Black Hammer. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.