"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Randy Scott Skadsem, 42, of Mabel, a fence builder, died unexpectedly January 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 17, 1960, in Spring Grove, he lived in Waterloo, Iowa, with his family until moving to Black Hammer in 1965. He grew up in Black Hammer and attended Houston schools. He built fences in the area with his father and sister. He enjoyed animals. Survivors include his father, Willis Skadsem of Black Hammer; a brother, Larry of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Cindy Folstad of Black Hammer, and Dee Ann Skadsem and Joyce Skadsem, both of Mabel. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral for Randy Scott Skadsem was held Jan. 24, 2003 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Black Hammer. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.