"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
- 4:44:20, Mar 27th 2015 - Thanks! - I have read your articles for quite awhile now, always amazed that you seem ... [Read More]
- 4:26:44, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, So what if the Bluff Valley Reader had an article ... [Read More]
- 3:09:10, Mar 27th 2015 - johnqpublic - This looks familiar...where else have I read this? Just looks so famil ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Randy Scott Skadsem, 42, of Mabel, a fence builder, died unexpectedly January 17, 2003 at his home.
Born March 17, 1960, in Spring Grove, he lived in Waterloo, Iowa, with his family until moving to Black Hammer in 1965. He grew up in Black Hammer and attended Houston schools. He built fences in the area with his father and sister. He enjoyed animals. Survivors include his father, Willis Skadsem of Black Hammer; a brother, Larry of Spring Grove; and three sisters, Cindy Folstad of Black Hammer, and Dee Ann Skadsem and Joyce Skadsem, both of Mabel. His mother preceded him in death. The funeral for Randy Scott Skadsem was held Jan. 24, 2003 at the Faith Lutheran Church in Black Hammer. Roble Funeral Home in Spring Grove was in charge of arrangements.