"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma L. Rollie, 82, of Spring Valley, died January 17, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since October 2001.
Erma Lucille Rollie was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Rochester. On Feb. 23, 1974, she married Walt Rollie at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and dancing. Survivors include five daughters, Fran (Ron) Krieger and Barb (Bill) Fate, both of Spring Valley, Marilyn (Ron) Walterman of Racine, Deb (Jon) Spence of Blaine, Minn., and Amy (Tim) Gottberg of Phoenix; a son, Fred (Dianne) Kuhn of Byron; and 23 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Jan. 21, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with Mrs. Rollie's nephew, Rick Hulin, officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.