"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
- 11:59:13, Apr 26th 2016 - LOLZ - Trolling is a disease. Just like square dancing. ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma L. Rollie, 82, of Spring Valley, died January 17, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since October 2001.
Erma Lucille Rollie was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Rochester. On Feb. 23, 1974, she married Walt Rollie at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and dancing. Survivors include five daughters, Fran (Ron) Krieger and Barb (Bill) Fate, both of Spring Valley, Marilyn (Ron) Walterman of Racine, Deb (Jon) Spence of Blaine, Minn., and Amy (Tim) Gottberg of Phoenix; a son, Fred (Dianne) Kuhn of Byron; and 23 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Jan. 21, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with Mrs. Rollie's nephew, Rick Hulin, officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.