"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
- 12:12:31, Nov 24th 2015 - Repairing Kingsland will take years - The first step is to get rid of useless McDona ... [Read More]
- 11:22:40, Nov 24th 2015 - @Wykoff Stays - Good to hear that your so upbeat about the Wykoff school staying ope ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma L. Rollie, 82, of Spring Valley, died January 17, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since October 2001.
Erma Lucille Rollie was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Rochester. On Feb. 23, 1974, she married Walt Rollie at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and dancing. Survivors include five daughters, Fran (Ron) Krieger and Barb (Bill) Fate, both of Spring Valley, Marilyn (Ron) Walterman of Racine, Deb (Jon) Spence of Blaine, Minn., and Amy (Tim) Gottberg of Phoenix; a son, Fred (Dianne) Kuhn of Byron; and 23 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Jan. 21, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with Mrs. Rollie's nephew, Rick Hulin, officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.