"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 29th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma L. Rollie, 82, of Spring Valley, died January 17, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since October 2001.
Erma Lucille Rollie was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Rochester. On Feb. 23, 1974, she married Walt Rollie at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and dancing. Survivors include five daughters, Fran (Ron) Krieger and Barb (Bill) Fate, both of Spring Valley, Marilyn (Ron) Walterman of Racine, Deb (Jon) Spence of Blaine, Minn., and Amy (Tim) Gottberg of Phoenix; a son, Fred (Dianne) Kuhn of Byron; and 23 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Jan. 21, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with Mrs. Rollie's nephew, Rick Hulin, officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.