"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:21:09, Jul 29th 2016 - Hum - Boy, has harmony changed! It's not like that now! ... [Read More]
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Erma L. Rollie, 82, of Spring Valley, died January 17, 2003 at Ostrander Nursing Home, where she had lived since October 2001.
Erma Lucille Rollie was born Jan. 18, 1920, in Rochester. On Feb. 23, 1974, she married Walt Rollie at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a longtime member of the VFW Auxiliary and enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and dancing. Survivors include five daughters, Fran (Ron) Krieger and Barb (Bill) Fate, both of Spring Valley, Marilyn (Ron) Walterman of Racine, Deb (Jon) Spence of Blaine, Minn., and Amy (Tim) Gottberg of Phoenix; a son, Fred (Dianne) Kuhn of Byron; and 23 grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and a sister. The funeral was held Jan. 21, 2003 at Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley, with Mrs. Rollie's nephew, Rick Hulin, officiating. Burial was in Spring Valley Cemetery.