"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 26th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl M. Klingsheim, 87, of Spring Valley, formerly of Wykoff and Lime Springs, died Jan. 20, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center.
He was born Feb. 11, 1915, in rural Lime Springs, IA, the son of Olaf and Bertha (Ness) Klingsheim. He attended an area rural school. On Aug. 20, 1949, he married Hildegarde Hongerholt in Spring Valley. He farmed on his family's farm near Lime Springs all his working life and also sold seed corn. After retiring in 1984, he and his wife moved to Wykoff. Mrs. Klingsheim died Nov. 17, 2000. He moved to Spring Valley Estates in November 2001. He was a charter member of Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, and was active in various Christian outreach ministries and Promise Keepers. Survivors include two daughters, Gloria (Mark) Mueller of Marine, Minn., and Erleen (Allen) Hartleip of Byron; a son, Galen (Ellen) of Lime Springs; and seven grandchildren. A sister and seven brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Earl M. Klingsheim was Jan. 24, 2003 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Steve Kuno and Dustin McCaleb co-officiating. Spring burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in rural Lime Springs, Iowa. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.