"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl M. Klingsheim, 87, of Spring Valley, formerly of Wykoff and Lime Springs, died Jan. 20, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center.
He was born Feb. 11, 1915, in rural Lime Springs, IA, the son of Olaf and Bertha (Ness) Klingsheim. He attended an area rural school. On Aug. 20, 1949, he married Hildegarde Hongerholt in Spring Valley. He farmed on his family's farm near Lime Springs all his working life and also sold seed corn. After retiring in 1984, he and his wife moved to Wykoff. Mrs. Klingsheim died Nov. 17, 2000. He moved to Spring Valley Estates in November 2001. He was a charter member of Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, and was active in various Christian outreach ministries and Promise Keepers. Survivors include two daughters, Gloria (Mark) Mueller of Marine, Minn., and Erleen (Allen) Hartleip of Byron; a son, Galen (Ellen) of Lime Springs; and seven grandchildren. A sister and seven brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Earl M. Klingsheim was Jan. 24, 2003 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Steve Kuno and Dustin McCaleb co-officiating. Spring burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in rural Lime Springs, Iowa. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.