"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Earl M. Klingsheim, 87, of Spring Valley, formerly of Wykoff and Lime Springs, died Jan. 20, 2003 at Spring Valley Care Center.
He was born Feb. 11, 1915, in rural Lime Springs, IA, the son of Olaf and Bertha (Ness) Klingsheim. He attended an area rural school. On Aug. 20, 1949, he married Hildegarde Hongerholt in Spring Valley. He farmed on his family's farm near Lime Springs all his working life and also sold seed corn. After retiring in 1984, he and his wife moved to Wykoff. Mrs. Klingsheim died Nov. 17, 2000. He moved to Spring Valley Estates in November 2001. He was a charter member of Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, and was active in various Christian outreach ministries and Promise Keepers. Survivors include two daughters, Gloria (Mark) Mueller of Marine, Minn., and Erleen (Allen) Hartleip of Byron; a son, Galen (Ellen) of Lime Springs; and seven grandchildren. A sister and seven brothers preceded him in death. The funeral for Earl M. Klingsheim was Jan. 24, 2003 at Valley Christian Center Assembly of God Church in Spring Valley, with the Revs. Steve Kuno and Dustin McCaleb co-officiating. Spring burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in rural Lime Springs, Iowa. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.