"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William “Bill” Robert Haugen, 51, of Rushford, died January 19, 2003, due to injuries from an automobile accident north of St. Charles, Minn.
Bill was born on July 20, 1951, in Winona, Minn. to Robert and Annabelle (Rolbiecki) Haugen. Bill lived most of his life in Rushford and had also lived in California and Milwaukee. He was a 1971 graduate of Rushford High School. On May 23, 1981, Bill married Lori Troke at St. Johns Catholic Church in Winona. He had been a member of the U.S. National Guard for six years. Bill worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Winona for 27 years. He was a bartender at the American Legion Club in Rushford as well as running his own fly fishing business, Magic Ring Trout Flies Guide Service. Bill had fishing guide clients from all over the United States. His interests included golfing, hunting, bowling, watching his son Erics sporting events, tinkering on the farm, cutting wood, and especially taking Eric and Bill’s friend Jim Rand fly fishing to their favorite spots at Winnebago and South Fork. Bill was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church, Rushford American Legion, and Past President of Trout Unlimited. He is survived by his wife, Lori; mother, Annabelle Haugen of Rushford; son, Eric, at home; daughter, Andrea at home; one brother, Ron (Annie) Haugen of Lewiston, Minn.; one sister, Ruth (Tom) Pederson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his father. Due to injuries Bill’s wife Lori sustained from the accident the funeral service will be postponed until Lori is home from the hospital. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel is in charge of arrangements.