"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:26:11, Jan 31st 2015 - REDHORSE51 - I think after getting screwed by the Rushford School District, the City ... [Read More]
- 2:13:41, Jan 31st 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Neighbor......ever think the cop may have been on another call, and h ... [Read More]
- 9:27:51, Jan 31st 2015 - olcrammy - wow! i wanna be just like him! ... [Read More]
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William “Bill” Robert Haugen, 51, of Rushford, died January 19, 2003, due to injuries from an automobile accident north of St. Charles, Minn.
Bill was born on July 20, 1951, in Winona, Minn. to Robert and Annabelle (Rolbiecki) Haugen. Bill lived most of his life in Rushford and had also lived in California and Milwaukee. He was a 1971 graduate of Rushford High School. On May 23, 1981, Bill married Lori Troke at St. Johns Catholic Church in Winona. He had been a member of the U.S. National Guard for six years. Bill worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Winona for 27 years. He was a bartender at the American Legion Club in Rushford as well as running his own fly fishing business, Magic Ring Trout Flies Guide Service. Bill had fishing guide clients from all over the United States. His interests included golfing, hunting, bowling, watching his son Erics sporting events, tinkering on the farm, cutting wood, and especially taking Eric and Bill’s friend Jim Rand fly fishing to their favorite spots at Winnebago and South Fork. Bill was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church, Rushford American Legion, and Past President of Trout Unlimited. He is survived by his wife, Lori; mother, Annabelle Haugen of Rushford; son, Eric, at home; daughter, Andrea at home; one brother, Ron (Annie) Haugen of Lewiston, Minn.; one sister, Ruth (Tom) Pederson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his father. Due to injuries Bill’s wife Lori sustained from the accident the funeral service will be postponed until Lori is home from the hospital. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel is in charge of arrangements.