"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
- 12:12:31, Nov 24th 2015 - Repairing Kingsland will take years - The first step is to get rid of useless McDona ... [Read More]
- 11:22:40, Nov 24th 2015 - @Wykoff Stays - Good to hear that your so upbeat about the Wykoff school staying ope ... [Read More]
- 9:40:41, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - I don't have blind fatih in Stan, he's been proven wrong too many time ... [Read More]
- 9:14:55, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - Just like it did the vote yes group. Stan has laid the facts out there fr ... [Read More]
- 8:07:04, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - It was well known FACT going into the 2002 vote. But as we have seen ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William “Bill” Robert Haugen, 51, of Rushford, died January 19, 2003, due to injuries from an automobile accident north of St. Charles, Minn.
Bill was born on July 20, 1951, in Winona, Minn. to Robert and Annabelle (Rolbiecki) Haugen. Bill lived most of his life in Rushford and had also lived in California and Milwaukee. He was a 1971 graduate of Rushford High School. On May 23, 1981, Bill married Lori Troke at St. Johns Catholic Church in Winona. He had been a member of the U.S. National Guard for six years. Bill worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Winona for 27 years. He was a bartender at the American Legion Club in Rushford as well as running his own fly fishing business, Magic Ring Trout Flies Guide Service. Bill had fishing guide clients from all over the United States. His interests included golfing, hunting, bowling, watching his son Erics sporting events, tinkering on the farm, cutting wood, and especially taking Eric and Bill’s friend Jim Rand fly fishing to their favorite spots at Winnebago and South Fork. Bill was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church, Rushford American Legion, and Past President of Trout Unlimited. He is survived by his wife, Lori; mother, Annabelle Haugen of Rushford; son, Eric, at home; daughter, Andrea at home; one brother, Ron (Annie) Haugen of Lewiston, Minn.; one sister, Ruth (Tom) Pederson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his father. Due to injuries Bill’s wife Lori sustained from the accident the funeral service will be postponed until Lori is home from the hospital. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel is in charge of arrangements.