"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 2nd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William “Bill” Robert Haugen, 51, of Rushford, died January 19, 2003, due to injuries from an automobile accident north of St. Charles, Minn.
Bill was born on July 20, 1951, in Winona, Minn. to Robert and Annabelle (Rolbiecki) Haugen. Bill lived most of his life in Rushford and had also lived in California and Milwaukee. He was a 1971 graduate of Rushford High School. On May 23, 1981, Bill married Lori Troke at St. Johns Catholic Church in Winona. He had been a member of the U.S. National Guard for six years. Bill worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Winona for 27 years. He was a bartender at the American Legion Club in Rushford as well as running his own fly fishing business, Magic Ring Trout Flies Guide Service. Bill had fishing guide clients from all over the United States. His interests included golfing, hunting, bowling, watching his son Erics sporting events, tinkering on the farm, cutting wood, and especially taking Eric and Bill’s friend Jim Rand fly fishing to their favorite spots at Winnebago and South Fork. Bill was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church, Rushford American Legion, and Past President of Trout Unlimited. He is survived by his wife, Lori; mother, Annabelle Haugen of Rushford; son, Eric, at home; daughter, Andrea at home; one brother, Ron (Annie) Haugen of Lewiston, Minn.; one sister, Ruth (Tom) Pederson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his father. Due to injuries Bill’s wife Lori sustained from the accident the funeral service will be postponed until Lori is home from the hospital. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel is in charge of arrangements.