"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
William “Bill” Robert Haugen, 51, of Rushford, died January 19, 2003, due to injuries from an automobile accident north of St. Charles, Minn.
Bill was born on July 20, 1951, in Winona, Minn. to Robert and Annabelle (Rolbiecki) Haugen. Bill lived most of his life in Rushford and had also lived in California and Milwaukee. He was a 1971 graduate of Rushford High School. On May 23, 1981, Bill married Lori Troke at St. Johns Catholic Church in Winona. He had been a member of the U.S. National Guard for six years. Bill worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Winona for 27 years. He was a bartender at the American Legion Club in Rushford as well as running his own fly fishing business, Magic Ring Trout Flies Guide Service. Bill had fishing guide clients from all over the United States. His interests included golfing, hunting, bowling, watching his son Erics sporting events, tinkering on the farm, cutting wood, and especially taking Eric and Bill’s friend Jim Rand fly fishing to their favorite spots at Winnebago and South Fork. Bill was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church, Rushford American Legion, and Past President of Trout Unlimited. He is survived by his wife, Lori; mother, Annabelle Haugen of Rushford; son, Eric, at home; daughter, Andrea at home; one brother, Ron (Annie) Haugen of Lewiston, Minn.; one sister, Ruth (Tom) Pederson of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He was preceded in death by his father. Due to injuries Bill’s wife Lori sustained from the accident the funeral service will be postponed until Lori is home from the hospital. Hoff Funeral Homes Rushford Chapel is in charge of arrangements.