"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores "Tootie" (Wentworth) Erickson, 72, died January 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born June 25, 1930, in Preston. She married Myron "Mike" Erickson on March 19, 1950, in Preston. He survives. She graduated from Preston High School and moved to Chatfield, where she lived all of her married life. She enjoyed bowling, fishing, gardening and quilting. She was a homemaker and former secretary of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. She was also a performer, a costume designer, a member of the publicity committee for Western Day and a member of Esther Circle at the church. She is survived by four sons, John of Buffalo City, Wis., Jeff (Terri) of Lake City, Joe (Caryn) of Fremont, Neb., and Peter (Leanne) of Rochester; three daughters, Geri (Chuck) French, Lana (Clifford "Chip") Bernard and Julie (Tom) Keefe, all of Chatfield; 12 grandchildren, four great-grandchildren and one brother, Art (Marion) Wentworth of Preston. The funeral was held Jan. 20, 2003 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was iin charge of arrangements.