"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores "Tootie" (Wentworth) Erickson, 72, died January 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born June 25, 1930, in Preston. She married Myron "Mike" Erickson on March 19, 1950, in Preston. He survives. She graduated from Preston High School and moved to Chatfield, where she lived all of her married life. She enjoyed bowling, fishing, gardening and quilting. She was a homemaker and former secretary of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. She was also a performer, a costume designer, a member of the publicity committee for Western Day and a member of Esther Circle at the church. She is survived by four sons, John of Buffalo City, Wis., Jeff (Terri) of Lake City, Joe (Caryn) of Fremont, Neb., and Peter (Leanne) of Rochester; three daughters, Geri (Chuck) French, Lana (Clifford "Chip") Bernard and Julie (Tom) Keefe, all of Chatfield; 12 grandchildren, four great-grandchildren and one brother, Art (Marion) Wentworth of Preston. The funeral was held Jan. 20, 2003 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was iin charge of arrangements.