"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:36:11, Jun 2nd 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Trying to see the point of Yvonne's letter. A law was passed regarding fri ... [Read More]
- 9:52:43, Jun 1st 2015 - SV80 - Wentworth. Doesn't seem sporting to engage someone who can't spell 3rd grade ... [Read More]
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores "Tootie" (Wentworth) Erickson, 72, died January 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born June 25, 1930, in Preston. She married Myron "Mike" Erickson on March 19, 1950, in Preston. He survives. She graduated from Preston High School and moved to Chatfield, where she lived all of her married life. She enjoyed bowling, fishing, gardening and quilting. She was a homemaker and former secretary of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. She was also a performer, a costume designer, a member of the publicity committee for Western Day and a member of Esther Circle at the church. She is survived by four sons, John of Buffalo City, Wis., Jeff (Terri) of Lake City, Joe (Caryn) of Fremont, Neb., and Peter (Leanne) of Rochester; three daughters, Geri (Chuck) French, Lana (Clifford "Chip") Bernard and Julie (Tom) Keefe, all of Chatfield; 12 grandchildren, four great-grandchildren and one brother, Art (Marion) Wentworth of Preston. The funeral was held Jan. 20, 2003 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was iin charge of arrangements.