"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores "Tootie" (Wentworth) Erickson, 72, died January 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born June 25, 1930, in Preston. She married Myron "Mike" Erickson on March 19, 1950, in Preston. He survives. She graduated from Preston High School and moved to Chatfield, where she lived all of her married life. She enjoyed bowling, fishing, gardening and quilting. She was a homemaker and former secretary of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. She was also a performer, a costume designer, a member of the publicity committee for Western Day and a member of Esther Circle at the church. She is survived by four sons, John of Buffalo City, Wis., Jeff (Terri) of Lake City, Joe (Caryn) of Fremont, Neb., and Peter (Leanne) of Rochester; three daughters, Geri (Chuck) French, Lana (Clifford "Chip") Bernard and Julie (Tom) Keefe, all of Chatfield; 12 grandchildren, four great-grandchildren and one brother, Art (Marion) Wentworth of Preston. The funeral was held Jan. 20, 2003 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was iin charge of arrangements.