"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 24th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Dolores "Tootie" (Wentworth) Erickson, 72, died January 17, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
She was born June 25, 1930, in Preston. She married Myron "Mike" Erickson on March 19, 1950, in Preston. He survives. She graduated from Preston High School and moved to Chatfield, where she lived all of her married life. She enjoyed bowling, fishing, gardening and quilting. She was a homemaker and former secretary of the Chatfield Lutheran Church. She was also a performer, a costume designer, a member of the publicity committee for Western Day and a member of Esther Circle at the church. She is survived by four sons, John of Buffalo City, Wis., Jeff (Terri) of Lake City, Joe (Caryn) of Fremont, Neb., and Peter (Leanne) of Rochester; three daughters, Geri (Chuck) French, Lana (Clifford "Chip") Bernard and Julie (Tom) Keefe, all of Chatfield; 12 grandchildren, four great-grandchildren and one brother, Art (Marion) Wentworth of Preston. The funeral was held Jan. 20, 2003 at the Chatfield Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Eric Finsand officiating. Burial was in Chatfield Cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was iin charge of arrangements.