"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
- 4:41:42, Apr 14th 2015 - It's true - Vikefan please change your name if you keep commenting, it insults all us ... [Read More]
- 4:20:41, Apr 14th 2015 - oh boy - To Dogman and Vikefan: The garbage you two post is hilarious. Just listing ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarice L. Highum, 81, died January 24, 2003 at the Winona Community Memorial Hospital in Winona, MN.
Clarice Lucille Hanson was born February 21, 1921 in Bratsburg, MN to Oscar and Gena (Dale) Hanson. On February 22, 1941 she married Robert Highum in Peterson, MN. Clarice was a life long homemaker who enjoyed cooking and entertaining family and friends. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church where she had served on the church council and was a past president of the Ladies Aid. Clarice was also a member of the Rushford Federated Women’s Club. Clarice is lovingly remembered for her vast interests including playing golf, playing Bridge, gardening flowers and vegetables, traveling, bird watching and being a host family to foreign visitors. Survivors include her husband, Robert; four children, Darrel (Ellen) Highum of Rushford, Joan (Joseph) Francois of LaCrescent, MN, James (Katherine) Highum of Evansville, MN and Karen Highum of Arlington, WA; 8 grandchildren, 8 great grandchildren; two sisters, Betty Rasmussen of Winona, MN and Olive (Don) Leland of Alexandria, MN; and one brother, Eugene (Bernice) Hanson of Peterson, MN. She was preceded in death by her parents, son, John, brother, Gary O. Hanson and sister, Irene Hanson. Funeral services were held January 27, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes – Rushford Chapel were in charge of arrangements.