"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
- 7:24:13, Nov 30th 2016 - kingslandGrad95 - Valerie, if the issuer of stock is still in business, then Yes, the ... [Read More]
- 6:18:02, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - What ? Back up the bus. America is a beacon of freedom in the world. As a ... [Read More]
- 11:00:19, Nov 29th 2016 - valeriejbf - I looking thro some old papers and found a certificate for 1 share of c ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarice L. Highum, 81, died January 24, 2003 at the Winona Community Memorial Hospital in Winona, MN.
Clarice Lucille Hanson was born February 21, 1921 in Bratsburg, MN to Oscar and Gena (Dale) Hanson. On February 22, 1941 she married Robert Highum in Peterson, MN. Clarice was a life long homemaker who enjoyed cooking and entertaining family and friends. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church where she had served on the church council and was a past president of the Ladies Aid. Clarice was also a member of the Rushford Federated Women’s Club. Clarice is lovingly remembered for her vast interests including playing golf, playing Bridge, gardening flowers and vegetables, traveling, bird watching and being a host family to foreign visitors. Survivors include her husband, Robert; four children, Darrel (Ellen) Highum of Rushford, Joan (Joseph) Francois of LaCrescent, MN, James (Katherine) Highum of Evansville, MN and Karen Highum of Arlington, WA; 8 grandchildren, 8 great grandchildren; two sisters, Betty Rasmussen of Winona, MN and Olive (Don) Leland of Alexandria, MN; and one brother, Eugene (Bernice) Hanson of Peterson, MN. She was preceded in death by her parents, son, John, brother, Gary O. Hanson and sister, Irene Hanson. Funeral services were held January 27, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes – Rushford Chapel were in charge of arrangements.