"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
Fri, Jan 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarice L. Highum, 81, died January 24, 2003 at the Winona Community Memorial Hospital in Winona, MN.
Clarice Lucille Hanson was born February 21, 1921 in Bratsburg, MN to Oscar and Gena (Dale) Hanson. On February 22, 1941 she married Robert Highum in Peterson, MN. Clarice was a life long homemaker who enjoyed cooking and entertaining family and friends. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church where she had served on the church council and was a past president of the Ladies Aid. Clarice was also a member of the Rushford Federated Women’s Club. Clarice is lovingly remembered for her vast interests including playing golf, playing Bridge, gardening flowers and vegetables, traveling, bird watching and being a host family to foreign visitors. Survivors include her husband, Robert; four children, Darrel (Ellen) Highum of Rushford, Joan (Joseph) Francois of LaCrescent, MN, James (Katherine) Highum of Evansville, MN and Karen Highum of Arlington, WA; 8 grandchildren, 8 great grandchildren; two sisters, Betty Rasmussen of Winona, MN and Olive (Don) Leland of Alexandria, MN; and one brother, Eugene (Bernice) Hanson of Peterson, MN. She was preceded in death by her parents, son, John, brother, Gary O. Hanson and sister, Irene Hanson. Funeral services were held January 27, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes – Rushford Chapel were in charge of arrangements.