"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
- 6:40:49, May 29th 2013 - Doc - You are a cartoon character! If I see you in person I will burst out laughing. ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Jan 31st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Clarice L. Highum, 81, died January 24, 2003 at the Winona Community Memorial Hospital in Winona, MN.
Clarice Lucille Hanson was born February 21, 1921 in Bratsburg, MN to Oscar and Gena (Dale) Hanson. On February 22, 1941 she married Robert Highum in Peterson, MN. Clarice was a life long homemaker who enjoyed cooking and entertaining family and friends. She was a member of Rushford Lutheran Church where she had served on the church council and was a past president of the Ladies Aid. Clarice was also a member of the Rushford Federated Women’s Club. Clarice is lovingly remembered for her vast interests including playing golf, playing Bridge, gardening flowers and vegetables, traveling, bird watching and being a host family to foreign visitors. Survivors include her husband, Robert; four children, Darrel (Ellen) Highum of Rushford, Joan (Joseph) Francois of LaCrescent, MN, James (Katherine) Highum of Evansville, MN and Karen Highum of Arlington, WA; 8 grandchildren, 8 great grandchildren; two sisters, Betty Rasmussen of Winona, MN and Olive (Don) Leland of Alexandria, MN; and one brother, Eugene (Bernice) Hanson of Peterson, MN. She was preceded in death by her parents, son, John, brother, Gary O. Hanson and sister, Irene Hanson. Funeral services were held January 27, 2003 at Rushford Lutheran Church with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Burial was in the Rushford Lutheran Cemetery. Hoff Funeral Homes – Rushford Chapel were in charge of arrangements.