"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
- 5:54:17, Apr 28th 2016 - Lala - Look the bully FC girl switched sports! ... [Read More]
- 5:53:10, Apr 28th 2016 - Semn - LOLZ, your the troll! ... [Read More]
- 10:18:05, Apr 27th 2016 - Paul - Not sure either party can say their system is perfect. Remember about throwin ... [Read More]
- 6:54:34, Apr 26th 2016 - Paul - Hawkeye, I've missed your out-of-touch "I'm right, you're wrong" rants. Glad ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernice A. Scheevel, 74, of 2623 Pearl Court S.E., a retired day care provider, died January 28, 2003 at Seasons Hospice.
Bernice A. Grabau was born March 16, 1928, in Forestville Township, Fillmore County. She grew up in Fillmore County and graduated from Wykoff High School. On Nov. 4, 1950, she married Donald Scheevel in Wykoff. They lived in Minneapolis for a couple of years before moving to Rochester. She had worked at Libby's and Waters Instruments, and was a day care provider in her home for many years. Her husband was a representative for Viking Food Service. He died in 1992. Mrs. Scheevel was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church and the ladies aid of Christ Lutheran Church where she was a former member. Survivors include two sons, Rick (Cindy) of Brooklyn Park, Minn., and Mark (Barb) of Byron; two daughters, Diana (Larry) Stoen and Sherry (Curt) Haugen, both of Rochester; 11 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; nine brothers, Elden (Evelyn) Grabau and Reuben (Ruth) Grabau, both of Spring Valley, Arlow (Bette) Grabau, Gerhardt (Mildred) Grabau, Raymond (Mildred) Grabau, Elmer (Leona) Grabau and Gerald (Amelia) Grabau, all of Wykoff, Curt (Elaine) Grabau of Rochester and Lyndon (Helen) Grabau of Austin; and a sister, Eunice (Harlan) Thompson of Wykoff. The funeral was held Jan.31, 2003 at Redeemer Lutheran Church, with the Rev. John Schleicher officiating. Burial was in Grandview Memorial Gardens.