"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold E. Roelofs, 90, of Pella, Iowa, formerly of Spring Valley, died January 30, 2003 at Pella Regional Health Center.
He was born Feb. 14, 1912, in Preston. Mr. Roelofs worked for the income tax division of the state of Wisconsin and later was an accounting and business teacher in Wisconsin. He retired in 1980. He was a member of Second Reformed Church in Pella, Pella Kiwanis Club, and the Pella and Fillmore County historical societies. He enjoyed woodworking, photography and writing. Survivors include his wife, the former Mina M. Baker; two sons, Howard J. of Albany, N.Y., and Donald G. of Lake Ozark, Mo.; a daughter, Ann M. Brown of De Forest, Wis.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Leona Nelson of Ostrander. His first wife, the former Cecil Howard died in 1983. The funeral was held Feb. 1, 2003 at Second Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa, and on Feb. 2, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery.