"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold E. Roelofs, 90, of Pella, Iowa, formerly of Spring Valley, died January 30, 2003 at Pella Regional Health Center.
He was born Feb. 14, 1912, in Preston. Mr. Roelofs worked for the income tax division of the state of Wisconsin and later was an accounting and business teacher in Wisconsin. He retired in 1980. He was a member of Second Reformed Church in Pella, Pella Kiwanis Club, and the Pella and Fillmore County historical societies. He enjoyed woodworking, photography and writing. Survivors include his wife, the former Mina M. Baker; two sons, Howard J. of Albany, N.Y., and Donald G. of Lake Ozark, Mo.; a daughter, Ann M. Brown of De Forest, Wis.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Leona Nelson of Ostrander. His first wife, the former Cecil Howard died in 1983. The funeral was held Feb. 1, 2003 at Second Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa, and on Feb. 2, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery.