"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, June 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:40:30, Jun 1st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Girls! You all did a super job. What a wonderful ... [Read More]
- 2:46:35, Jun 1st 2015 - sbearbow - Babe (Mom to the Twins), really needs your help. She has injured her groin ... [Read More]
- 2:34:00, Jun 1st 2015 - doc - @ doc and sv80- why don't you two go get a room some where We can just do it ... [Read More]
- 2:12:48, Jun 1st 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- the news of the your global warming FARCE is on to some degree ... [Read More]
- 1:59:15, Jun 1st 2015 - lol - 2nd place is the first lossers. Then the girls go home and cry. Lol. Most of you ... [Read More]
- 1:55:05, Jun 1st 2015 - wow - So, you people are funny. Do u remember in history class about the glaciers that ... [Read More]
- 11:04:50, May 31st 2015 - trojan fan - Margaret Carlson, you need to read RP school board chair Linder's respo ... [Read More]
- 10:23:01, May 31st 2015 - fact check - Yes Stan's OPINION is shocking....it is also not factual. I'm certain ... [Read More]
- 1:07:49, May 31st 2015 - Spam and Saltines - It's a weekly paper, and they put the online version up a few day ... [Read More]
- 11:18:58, May 30th 2015 - nice - And how do kids get to preston? ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold E. Roelofs, 90, of Pella, Iowa, formerly of Spring Valley, died January 30, 2003 at Pella Regional Health Center.
He was born Feb. 14, 1912, in Preston. Mr. Roelofs worked for the income tax division of the state of Wisconsin and later was an accounting and business teacher in Wisconsin. He retired in 1980. He was a member of Second Reformed Church in Pella, Pella Kiwanis Club, and the Pella and Fillmore County historical societies. He enjoyed woodworking, photography and writing. Survivors include his wife, the former Mina M. Baker; two sons, Howard J. of Albany, N.Y., and Donald G. of Lake Ozark, Mo.; a daughter, Ann M. Brown of De Forest, Wis.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Leona Nelson of Ostrander. His first wife, the former Cecil Howard died in 1983. The funeral was held Feb. 1, 2003 at Second Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa, and on Feb. 2, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery.