"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold E. Roelofs, 90, of Pella, Iowa, formerly of Spring Valley, died January 30, 2003 at Pella Regional Health Center.
He was born Feb. 14, 1912, in Preston. Mr. Roelofs worked for the income tax division of the state of Wisconsin and later was an accounting and business teacher in Wisconsin. He retired in 1980. He was a member of Second Reformed Church in Pella, Pella Kiwanis Club, and the Pella and Fillmore County historical societies. He enjoyed woodworking, photography and writing. Survivors include his wife, the former Mina M. Baker; two sons, Howard J. of Albany, N.Y., and Donald G. of Lake Ozark, Mo.; a daughter, Ann M. Brown of De Forest, Wis.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Leona Nelson of Ostrander. His first wife, the former Cecil Howard died in 1983. The funeral was held Feb. 1, 2003 at Second Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa, and on Feb. 2, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery.