"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - email@example.com - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Harold E. Roelofs, 90, of Pella, Iowa, formerly of Spring Valley, died January 30, 2003 at Pella Regional Health Center.
He was born Feb. 14, 1912, in Preston. Mr. Roelofs worked for the income tax division of the state of Wisconsin and later was an accounting and business teacher in Wisconsin. He retired in 1980. He was a member of Second Reformed Church in Pella, Pella Kiwanis Club, and the Pella and Fillmore County historical societies. He enjoyed woodworking, photography and writing. Survivors include his wife, the former Mina M. Baker; two sons, Howard J. of Albany, N.Y., and Donald G. of Lake Ozark, Mo.; a daughter, Ann M. Brown of De Forest, Wis.; five grandchildren; a great-grandchild; and a sister, Leona Nelson of Ostrander. His first wife, the former Cecil Howard died in 1983. The funeral was held Feb. 1, 2003 at Second Reformed Church in Pella, Iowa, and on Feb. 2, 2003 at Faith United Methodist Church in Spring Valley. Burial was in the Spring Valley Cemetery.