"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 26th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eda E. Peterson, 83, of Spring Valley died January 30, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Eda Isenberg was born July 24, 1919, on her family's farm in Lafayette, Minn, the daughter of Delphin and Elvira (Anderson) Isenberg. She was a 1936 graduate of Buffalo, Minn., high school. She worked as a telephone operator in Lafayette. She married Carl W. Peterson on July 1, 1939, in Lafayette. The couple made their home in Minneapolis and moved to Spring Valley in 1950. She was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles of Spring Valley and Stanley of Bremerton, Wash.; a grandson; six sisters; and two brothers. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dennis Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Lafayette Methodist Cemetery in Lafayette, Minn. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.