"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:55:44, Aug 1st 2014 - Eagle - I agree with many of the points you have brought up. I do not consider myself ... [Read More]
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eda E. Peterson, 83, of Spring Valley died January 30, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Eda Isenberg was born July 24, 1919, on her family's farm in Lafayette, Minn, the daughter of Delphin and Elvira (Anderson) Isenberg. She was a 1936 graduate of Buffalo, Minn., high school. She worked as a telephone operator in Lafayette. She married Carl W. Peterson on July 1, 1939, in Lafayette. The couple made their home in Minneapolis and moved to Spring Valley in 1950. She was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles of Spring Valley and Stanley of Bremerton, Wash.; a grandson; six sisters; and two brothers. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dennis Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Lafayette Methodist Cemetery in Lafayette, Minn. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.