"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, January 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - email@example.com - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
- 10:45:49, Jan 19th 2015 - JCK - Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new water service policy stated th ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eda E. Peterson, 83, of Spring Valley died January 30, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Eda Isenberg was born July 24, 1919, on her family's farm in Lafayette, Minn, the daughter of Delphin and Elvira (Anderson) Isenberg. She was a 1936 graduate of Buffalo, Minn., high school. She worked as a telephone operator in Lafayette. She married Carl W. Peterson on July 1, 1939, in Lafayette. The couple made their home in Minneapolis and moved to Spring Valley in 1950. She was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles of Spring Valley and Stanley of Bremerton, Wash.; a grandson; six sisters; and two brothers. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dennis Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Lafayette Methodist Cemetery in Lafayette, Minn. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.