"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
- 11:34:36, May 20th 2015 - SV80 - To Future: I can empathize with your regarding Hawkeye63. He exhibits all t ... [Read More]
- 12:49:06, May 19th 2015 - future - @Hawkeye63 My entire argument has been based on legal civil rights argument ... [Read More]
- 7:22:50, May 19th 2015 - hawkeye63 - There you have it fellow citizens, I sure hope America is paying attentio ... [Read More]
- 6:06:44, May 18th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Thank you for a great read. Like an addicting mini-series, I could not ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eda E. Peterson, 83, of Spring Valley died January 30, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Eda Isenberg was born July 24, 1919, on her family's farm in Lafayette, Minn, the daughter of Delphin and Elvira (Anderson) Isenberg. She was a 1936 graduate of Buffalo, Minn., high school. She worked as a telephone operator in Lafayette. She married Carl W. Peterson on July 1, 1939, in Lafayette. The couple made their home in Minneapolis and moved to Spring Valley in 1950. She was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles of Spring Valley and Stanley of Bremerton, Wash.; a grandson; six sisters; and two brothers. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dennis Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Lafayette Methodist Cemetery in Lafayette, Minn. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.