"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:21:04, Mar 31st 2015 - doc - Not to mention ignoring science yet believing in fairy tales. ... [Read More]
- 12:16:25, Mar 31st 2015 - Vikefan 1 - To Left Winger: You choose to call what Reagan and Bush did as "tweak ... [Read More]
- 9:53:03, Mar 31st 2015 - left winger - vikefan please get you facts straight, What Regan did was a technical c ... [Read More]
- 2:52:28, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - Vikefan, The main difference between me an you is I have my own opinion. ... [Read More]
- 11:09:25, Mar 30th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Typical Obama violating protocol by using executive actions? Do you ... [Read More]
- 8:26:07, Mar 30th 2015 - Typical - "To bypass the President of the United States and invite the leader of a f ... [Read More]
- 6:05:13, Mar 28th 2015 - Fillmore mom - I really enjoyed this article, too bad others used it as their persona ... [Read More]
- 12:29:12, Mar 28th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To Thanks! About blindly following Obama and his governing policies, yo ... [Read More]
- 5:23:52, Mar 27th 2015 - Jimbo79 - Sure, small towns have overlapping news. It seems odd that one should foll ... [Read More]
- 5:18:28, Mar 27th 2015 - FountainFarmer - johnqpublic, To expand on my previous post:,Let me ask you a que ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Eda E. Peterson, 83, of Spring Valley died January 30, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Eda Isenberg was born July 24, 1919, on her family's farm in Lafayette, Minn, the daughter of Delphin and Elvira (Anderson) Isenberg. She was a 1936 graduate of Buffalo, Minn., high school. She worked as a telephone operator in Lafayette. She married Carl W. Peterson on July 1, 1939, in Lafayette. The couple made their home in Minneapolis and moved to Spring Valley in 1950. She was a homemaker. Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles of Spring Valley and Stanley of Bremerton, Wash.; a grandson; six sisters; and two brothers. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2003 at Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Spring Valley, with the Rev. Dennis Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Lafayette Methodist Cemetery in Lafayette, Minn. Thauwald Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.