"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, November 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian LeRoy Gathje, 31, of Chatfield, superintendent of public works for the city of Eyota, died January 29, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of complications of surgery. He had been hospitalized since Jan. 9.
Born July 28, 1971, in Rochester, he grew up in Chatfield and continued to live in Chatfield after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1989. On July 26, 1997, he married Nadine Ann Horsman at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro. Mr. Gathje had worked for the city of Chatfield for 12 years before becoming employed by the city of Eyota. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Trenton and Reed, both at home; his mother, Norma Gathje of Chatfield; his father, Marvin (Donna) Gathje of Kellogg; two sisters, Wanda Gathje of West Carrollton, Ohio, and Debra Gathje of Chatfield; and his paternal grandmother, Helen Gathje of Chatfield. His paternal grandfather and maternal grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2002 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Revs. Gerald Melby and Mark Woodward co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Spring Valley. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.