"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
- 5:46:46, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - WOW, the Trump worshipers are out in full force. He is a bully, a fraud, a meg ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian LeRoy Gathje, 31, of Chatfield, superintendent of public works for the city of Eyota, died January 29, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of complications of surgery. He had been hospitalized since Jan. 9.
Born July 28, 1971, in Rochester, he grew up in Chatfield and continued to live in Chatfield after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1989. On July 26, 1997, he married Nadine Ann Horsman at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro. Mr. Gathje had worked for the city of Chatfield for 12 years before becoming employed by the city of Eyota. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Trenton and Reed, both at home; his mother, Norma Gathje of Chatfield; his father, Marvin (Donna) Gathje of Kellogg; two sisters, Wanda Gathje of West Carrollton, Ohio, and Debra Gathje of Chatfield; and his paternal grandmother, Helen Gathje of Chatfield. His paternal grandfather and maternal grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2002 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Revs. Gerald Melby and Mark Woodward co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Spring Valley. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.