"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Brian LeRoy Gathje, 31, of Chatfield, superintendent of public works for the city of Eyota, died January 29, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester of complications of surgery. He had been hospitalized since Jan. 9.
Born July 28, 1971, in Rochester, he grew up in Chatfield and continued to live in Chatfield after graduating from Chatfield High School in 1989. On July 26, 1997, he married Nadine Ann Horsman at North Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Lanesboro. Mr. Gathje had worked for the city of Chatfield for 12 years before becoming employed by the city of Eyota. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Survivors include his wife; two sons, Trenton and Reed, both at home; his mother, Norma Gathje of Chatfield; his father, Marvin (Donna) Gathje of Kellogg; two sisters, Wanda Gathje of West Carrollton, Ohio, and Debra Gathje of Chatfield; and his paternal grandmother, Helen Gathje of Chatfield. His paternal grandfather and maternal grandparents preceded him in death. The funeral was held Feb. 3, 2002 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Revs. Gerald Melby and Mark Woodward co-officiating. Burial was in Washington Cemetery in Spring Valley. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.