"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:24, May 29th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth: You said, "the global warming wackos are jumping off the bandw ... [Read More]
- 7:18:59, May 29th 2015 - - June 1st 2015 hasn't happened yet. ... [Read More]
- 10:19:36, May 29th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80 and doc- I stand by what I posted earlier and reasons I gave. ... [Read More]
- 7:01:26, May 29th 2015 - doc - SV80, very good analogy comparing the cancer diagnosis to global warming. I th ... [Read More]
- 6:51:24, May 29th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Redhorsie51....you must be another one that paid no attention whil ... [Read More]
- 6:09:48, May 29th 2015 - hum - Kingslandgrad, and livinthedream always have stupid posts. Kingslandgrad doesn' ... [Read More]
- 10:10:17, May 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - EXCUSE ME............... BUSH IS AT FAULT? AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT ... [Read More]
- 9:06:07, May 28th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Funny how people that actually left Harmony still expect everythin ... [Read More]
- 7:57:41, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - expat, The housing incentives that Harmony offers is nothing ne ... [Read More]
- 7:48:14, May 28th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - Play Nice, just ignore Col. Gudmundson. He has an opinion about ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hazel Dybvik, 84, of rural Harmony, a homemaker, died February 2, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
Hazel was born to John and Luella Askelson Lunningdal on Sept. 27, 1918, in Winneshiek County, Iowa and attended Winneshiek and Howard County schools. On Sept. 20, 1938, she married Orval Dybvik of Harmony at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and participated in many church functions. She enjoyed gardening, yardwork, flowers, cooking and baking, crocheting, reading, playing cards and games, and dancing. Survivors include her husband; a son, John (Julie Andera) of Harmony; two daughters, Sharyl (Harlan) Haugen of Stewartville and Connie (Leland) Hovey of Harmony; eight grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant son, a grandson and a sister. The funeral was held Feb. 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.