"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Hazel Dybvik, 84, of rural Harmony, a homemaker, died February 2, 2003 at Winneshiek County Memorial Hospital in Decorah, Iowa.
Hazel was born to John and Luella Askelson Lunningdal on Sept. 27, 1918, in Winneshiek County, Iowa and attended Winneshiek and Howard County schools. On Sept. 20, 1938, she married Orval Dybvik of Harmony at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. She was a member of Greenfield Lutheran Church and participated in many church functions. She enjoyed gardening, yardwork, flowers, cooking and baking, crocheting, reading, playing cards and games, and dancing. Survivors include her husband; a son, John (Julie Andera) of Harmony; two daughters, Sharyl (Harlan) Haugen of Stewartville and Connie (Leland) Hovey of Harmony; eight grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by an infant son, a grandson and a sister. The funeral was held Feb. 5, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.