"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allene Roberta Riehl, 82, of Sunrise Cottages, Rochester, a former Spring Valley farm homemaker, died of cancer February 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital.
Allene Roberta Shipton was born Aug. 16, 1920, in New Richmond, Wis. On March 9, 1947, she married Ray Riehl at her parents' home in Spring Valley. They farmed northeast of Spring Valley. Survivors include a brother, Glenn R. (Marcella) Shipton of rural Preston. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Interment will be in Spring Valley Cemetery. Ranfranz Funeral Home in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.