"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allene Roberta Riehl, 82, of Sunrise Cottages, Rochester, a former Spring Valley farm homemaker, died of cancer February 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital.
Allene Roberta Shipton was born Aug. 16, 1920, in New Richmond, Wis. On March 9, 1947, she married Ray Riehl at her parents' home in Spring Valley. They farmed northeast of Spring Valley. Survivors include a brother, Glenn R. (Marcella) Shipton of rural Preston. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Interment will be in Spring Valley Cemetery. Ranfranz Funeral Home in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.