"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
- 6:43:45, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - Christan was one of the kids who was caught smoking pot by the school, along ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allene Roberta Riehl, 82, of Sunrise Cottages, Rochester, a former Spring Valley farm homemaker, died of cancer February 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital.
Allene Roberta Shipton was born Aug. 16, 1920, in New Richmond, Wis. On March 9, 1947, she married Ray Riehl at her parents' home in Spring Valley. They farmed northeast of Spring Valley. Survivors include a brother, Glenn R. (Marcella) Shipton of rural Preston. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Interment will be in Spring Valley Cemetery. Ranfranz Funeral Home in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.