"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allene Roberta Riehl, 82, of Sunrise Cottages, Rochester, a former Spring Valley farm homemaker, died of cancer February 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital.
Allene Roberta Shipton was born Aug. 16, 1920, in New Richmond, Wis. On March 9, 1947, she married Ray Riehl at her parents' home in Spring Valley. They farmed northeast of Spring Valley. Survivors include a brother, Glenn R. (Marcella) Shipton of rural Preston. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Interment will be in Spring Valley Cemetery. Ranfranz Funeral Home in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.