"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Allene Roberta Riehl, 82, of Sunrise Cottages, Rochester, a former Spring Valley farm homemaker, died of cancer February 6, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital.
Allene Roberta Shipton was born Aug. 16, 1920, in New Richmond, Wis. On March 9, 1947, she married Ray Riehl at her parents' home in Spring Valley. They farmed northeast of Spring Valley. Survivors include a brother, Glenn R. (Marcella) Shipton of rural Preston. She was preceded in death by her husband and two brothers. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Interment will be in Spring Valley Cemetery. Ranfranz Funeral Home in Rochester is in charge of arrangements.