"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:03:45, Aug 28th 2015 - millerml - It's wonderful today to see wholesome farm kids raising animals and growin ... [Read More]
- 12:05:42, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - If Concerned is really concerned about public safety in Fountain, why d ... [Read More]
- 11:59:53, Aug 28th 2015 - Remark1976 - to the anonymous poster: There is no limit on how much I or anyone e ... [Read More]
- 10:12:49, Aug 28th 2015 - Redhorse51 - Very nice kids! Good work Mom and Dad. ... [Read More]
- 6:26:59, Aug 24th 2015 - Lmao - Doc........do u even know what that means? U better look it up! ... [Read More]
- 3:35:05, Aug 23rd 2015 - LOLZ - Everyone and their brother has a grey Impala. That's why they are about as int ... [Read More]
- 3:31:31, Aug 23rd 2015 - doc - Agree: Illiterate much? ... [Read More]
- 6:58:24, Aug 23rd 2015 - ? - Just put a lock on it, way cheaper! No brainer! ... [Read More]
- 8:43:20, Aug 21st 2015 - ecomom - Since Laura's father Charles died in 1902, I seriously doubt he helped build ... [Read More]
- 12:50:32, Aug 21st 2015 - Agree - Seen two girls go into school the other day with pants that looked like unde ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Victor Ratcliff, 65, of Tama, died Jan. 29, 2003, in his home following a long illness.
Richard was born July 11, 1937 in Cresco, Iowa, to Richard. V. and Elsie (Goldsworthy) Ratcliff Sr. He graduated from Harmony High School in 1955. Richard married Patricia Jacobsen on Jan. 22, 1977, in Grinnell. He held management positions for GTE and several positions at the Tama State Bank. Richard fully retired in 1993. He was a U.S. Army veteran and was active in the civic organizations. Survivors include his wife, Patricia; his mother, Elsie Ratcliff of Mission Viejo, Calif.; three sisters, Janet Speelman of Mission Viejo, Calif., Rita Bourhenne of Lamita, Calif., and Diane Karella of West Minister, Calif.; and two brothers, George Ratcliff of Cresco and Darryl Ratcliff of Lawndale, Calif. There was no service. Arrangements were made by Cremation Society of Eastern Iowa.