"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
- 4:38:18, Feb 24th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, Most Kwik Trips carry a limited selection of beers, hence t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:47, Feb 24th 2015 - FamilyvCompany - During my time fundraising when I was in high school, Kwik Trip had ... [Read More]
- 8:10:14, Feb 23rd 2015 - Precisely - Thank you for saying all of this, well said. ... [Read More]
- 4:22:39, Feb 23rd 2015 - oh wow - You nailed it!!!! ... [Read More]
- 4:13:31, Feb 23rd 2015 - Ryan Stern - Thank you for reminding drivers (and pedestrians) about the importance o ... [Read More]
- 11:47:48, Feb 23rd 2015 - Anonymous - What really strikes me from your "commentary" is how short sited you app ... [Read More]
- 9:52:57, Feb 23rd 2015 - unending - I appreciate how you didnt bash closing "big box" stores and their employe ... [Read More]
- 10:19:04, Feb 20th 2015 - doc - Liquor license for Kwik Trip? LMFAO ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Richard Victor Ratcliff, 65, of Tama, died Jan. 29, 2003, in his home following a long illness.
Richard was born July 11, 1937 in Cresco, Iowa, to Richard. V. and Elsie (Goldsworthy) Ratcliff Sr. He graduated from Harmony High School in 1955. Richard married Patricia Jacobsen on Jan. 22, 1977, in Grinnell. He held management positions for GTE and several positions at the Tama State Bank. Richard fully retired in 1993. He was a U.S. Army veteran and was active in the civic organizations. Survivors include his wife, Patricia; his mother, Elsie Ratcliff of Mission Viejo, Calif.; three sisters, Janet Speelman of Mission Viejo, Calif., Rita Bourhenne of Lamita, Calif., and Diane Karella of West Minister, Calif.; and two brothers, George Ratcliff of Cresco and Darryl Ratcliff of Lawndale, Calif. There was no service. Arrangements were made by Cremation Society of Eastern Iowa.