"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna M. Moore, 78, of Watertown, Wis., died on Jan. 30, 2003 at Kindred Hospital in Milwaukee.
The former Edna M. Stoop was born June 27, 1924 in Princeton, Ind., daughter of William and Mae (Anderson) Stoops. She married Franklin Moore July 11, 1945 at First Baptist Church in Princeton. Edna was a homemaker and faithful pastorís wife for more than 57 years and active in the church, serving wherever she was needed. She loved spending time with family and friends. Her husband, Rev. Franklin Moore, pastored First Baptist Church of Preston, for 14 years. Surviving are her husband, the Rev. Franklin Moore of Watertown, Wis.; a son, Edward Moore of Lewiston, Mont.; four daughters, Rhoda (Brent) Richardson of Rockford, Ill., Rebecca Garr of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Esther Moore of Waukesha and Elizabeth (Kip) Luker of Watertown, Wis.; 18 grand children; a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and three sisters. Pederson Funeral Home of Watertown, Wis. was in charge of arrangements. Memorials are suggested to Calvary Baptist Church, Watertown, Wis..