"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:10, Feb 5th 2016 - future - @says So your recommendation is that all those who disagree with the dir ... [Read More]
- 12:01:52, Feb 5th 2016 - Okayyyy - What happened to your cousin? This is odd to say the least. ... [Read More]
- 10:38:47, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth Oh, horrors! Hawkeye's right wing twin has emerged from his c ... [Read More]
- 10:26:09, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, Your response is puzzling to me. In your latest posts, you have j ... [Read More]
- 11:18:59, Feb 4th 2016 - - As a school "supporter", I propose you put your money where your mouth is. Are you ... [Read More]
- 12:52:27, Feb 4th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- I believe Hawkeye63 has been to the point in his responses to ... [Read More]
- 11:03:59, Feb 4th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 You have several obnoxious flaws, Hawkeye, that make you an undes ... [Read More]
- 4:34:24, Feb 3rd 2016 - whocarez - Forget political correctness, im a Norwegian in Filmore county. I hope we ... [Read More]
- 11:57:40, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, how is my status as a commentary writer germane to the topics of ... [Read More]
- 7:00:13, Feb 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Pastor Grandal, your comments are perfectly appropriate for a minister. Ho ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna M. Moore, 78, of Watertown, Wis., died on Jan. 30, 2003 at Kindred Hospital in Milwaukee.
The former Edna M. Stoop was born June 27, 1924 in Princeton, Ind., daughter of William and Mae (Anderson) Stoops. She married Franklin Moore July 11, 1945 at First Baptist Church in Princeton. Edna was a homemaker and faithful pastorís wife for more than 57 years and active in the church, serving wherever she was needed. She loved spending time with family and friends. Her husband, Rev. Franklin Moore, pastored First Baptist Church of Preston, for 14 years. Surviving are her husband, the Rev. Franklin Moore of Watertown, Wis.; a son, Edward Moore of Lewiston, Mont.; four daughters, Rhoda (Brent) Richardson of Rockford, Ill., Rebecca Garr of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Esther Moore of Waukesha and Elizabeth (Kip) Luker of Watertown, Wis.; 18 grand children; a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and three sisters. Pederson Funeral Home of Watertown, Wis. was in charge of arrangements. Memorials are suggested to Calvary Baptist Church, Watertown, Wis..