"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, March 8th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna M. Moore, 78, of Watertown, Wis., died on Jan. 30, 2003 at Kindred Hospital in Milwaukee.
The former Edna M. Stoop was born June 27, 1924 in Princeton, Ind., daughter of William and Mae (Anderson) Stoops. She married Franklin Moore July 11, 1945 at First Baptist Church in Princeton. Edna was a homemaker and faithful pastor’s wife for more than 57 years and active in the church, serving wherever she was needed. She loved spending time with family and friends. Her husband, Rev. Franklin Moore, pastored First Baptist Church of Preston, for 14 years. Surviving are her husband, the Rev. Franklin Moore of Watertown, Wis.; a son, Edward Moore of Lewiston, Mont.; four daughters, Rhoda (Brent) Richardson of Rockford, Ill., Rebecca Garr of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Esther Moore of Waukesha and Elizabeth (Kip) Luker of Watertown, Wis.; 18 grand children; a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and three sisters. Pederson Funeral Home of Watertown, Wis. was in charge of arrangements. Memorials are suggested to Calvary Baptist Church, Watertown, Wis..