"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna M. Moore, 78, of Watertown, Wis., died on Jan. 30, 2003 at Kindred Hospital in Milwaukee.
The former Edna M. Stoop was born June 27, 1924 in Princeton, Ind., daughter of William and Mae (Anderson) Stoops. She married Franklin Moore July 11, 1945 at First Baptist Church in Princeton. Edna was a homemaker and faithful pastorís wife for more than 57 years and active in the church, serving wherever she was needed. She loved spending time with family and friends. Her husband, Rev. Franklin Moore, pastored First Baptist Church of Preston, for 14 years. Surviving are her husband, the Rev. Franklin Moore of Watertown, Wis.; a son, Edward Moore of Lewiston, Mont.; four daughters, Rhoda (Brent) Richardson of Rockford, Ill., Rebecca Garr of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Esther Moore of Waukesha and Elizabeth (Kip) Luker of Watertown, Wis.; 18 grand children; a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and three sisters. Pederson Funeral Home of Watertown, Wis. was in charge of arrangements. Memorials are suggested to Calvary Baptist Church, Watertown, Wis..