"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Edna M. Moore, 78, of Watertown, Wis., died on Jan. 30, 2003 at Kindred Hospital in Milwaukee.
The former Edna M. Stoop was born June 27, 1924 in Princeton, Ind., daughter of William and Mae (Anderson) Stoops. She married Franklin Moore July 11, 1945 at First Baptist Church in Princeton. Edna was a homemaker and faithful pastorís wife for more than 57 years and active in the church, serving wherever she was needed. She loved spending time with family and friends. Her husband, Rev. Franklin Moore, pastored First Baptist Church of Preston, for 14 years. Surviving are her husband, the Rev. Franklin Moore of Watertown, Wis.; a son, Edward Moore of Lewiston, Mont.; four daughters, Rhoda (Brent) Richardson of Rockford, Ill., Rebecca Garr of Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Esther Moore of Waukesha and Elizabeth (Kip) Luker of Watertown, Wis.; 18 grand children; a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives. She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, and three sisters. Pederson Funeral Home of Watertown, Wis. was in charge of arrangements. Memorials are suggested to Calvary Baptist Church, Watertown, Wis..