"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alta J. Lafky, 69, of Bird Island, Minn., formerly of Rushford, died Feb. 9, 2003 at Rice Memorial Hospital in Willmar, Minn.
Alta J. Bellock was born Aug. 16, 1933, in Winona and grew up in the Rushford area. She worked at TRW in Rushford from 1983 to December 2002 and since retiring had lived with a daughter in Bird Island. She was married and later divorced. Survivors include three sons, Ken of Winona, Dennis (Kathy) of Rollingstone and Tom (Trudy) of Elba; two daughters, Tammy Lafky of Bird Island and Betty (Douglas) Woxland of Waupun, Wis.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Lester (Marlene) Bellock of Rushford and Alfred Bellock of Knoxville, Tenn.; and five sisters, Carol (Ron) Mierau of Rushford, Marion Swenningson of Winona, Ruth Ann (Dick) Lupa of Troy, Mich., Dorothy (John) Wunderlich of Lewiston and Janet Gibbons of Arcadia. Wis. A memorial service for Alta J. Lafky was Feb. 14, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Spring burial will be in Frank Hill Cemetery in Wilson.