"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Alta J. Lafky, 69, of Bird Island, Minn., formerly of Rushford, died Feb. 9, 2003 at Rice Memorial Hospital in Willmar, Minn.
Alta J. Bellock was born Aug. 16, 1933, in Winona and grew up in the Rushford area. She worked at TRW in Rushford from 1983 to December 2002 and since retiring had lived with a daughter in Bird Island. She was married and later divorced. Survivors include three sons, Ken of Winona, Dennis (Kathy) of Rollingstone and Tom (Trudy) of Elba; two daughters, Tammy Lafky of Bird Island and Betty (Douglas) Woxland of Waupun, Wis.; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two brothers, Lester (Marlene) Bellock of Rushford and Alfred Bellock of Knoxville, Tenn.; and five sisters, Carol (Ron) Mierau of Rushford, Marion Swenningson of Winona, Ruth Ann (Dick) Lupa of Troy, Mich., Dorothy (John) Wunderlich of Lewiston and Janet Gibbons of Arcadia. Wis. A memorial service for Alta J. Lafky was Feb. 14, 2003 at Hoff Funeral Homes - Rushford Chapel, with the Rev. Roger Michaelson officiating. Spring burial will be in Frank Hill Cemetery in Wilson.