"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:55:04, Jul 27th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "Where are you getting this stuff?" Where I told you before----" ... [Read More]
- 12:58:29, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- meant to type Carol Mosby in my last post. ... [Read More]
- 10:35:15, Jul 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- Mr. Trump never uttered the "all" when talking about any ethn ... [Read More]
- 8:39:21, Jul 27th 2016 - Middle Man - Trump leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully if elected he surrounds hims ... [Read More]
- 7:13:53, Jul 27th 2016 - Aunt Barb - I am so proud of you, Michael, working to make this world a more peaceful ... [Read More]
- 12:36:54, Jul 27th 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Where are you getting this stuff? One server for classified info a ... [Read More]
- 6:36:59, Jul 26th 2016 - What the ???? - @sv85 Where is this fact vs opinion stuff come from? Left luvr is mak ... [Read More]
- 2:34:51, Jul 26th 2016 - LOLZ - I think someone needs a dictionary or possibly his ears cleaned. 1) Misogyn ... [Read More]
- 1:46:43, Jul 26th 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr "I don't like Hillary because she is incompetent, that is a fact, ... [Read More]
- 9:27:19, Jul 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @lolz- you could not show one example of a bigot, racist, or misogyni ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
The funeral for Skyler Ellen Johnson, 2-month-old daughter of Claire Johnson III and Jackie Foulkes of Chatfield, was Feb 11, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield. The Rev. Eric Finsand of Chatfield Lutheran Church officiated. She died Feb. 9, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. She was born Dec. 9, 2002.
In addition to her parents, survivors include a brother, Daniel Rognrud at home; paternal grandmother, Joy Johnson of Mesa, Ariz.; paternal grandfather, Claire Johnson Jr. of West Concord; and maternal grandmother, Anita Foulkes of Siren, Wis. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather.