"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:13:43, May 28th 2015 - SV80 - Mr. Wentworth; Allow me to address each of your points one by one: 1. "c ... [Read More]
- 9:06:26, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - To Kim Wentworth: Global warming is a farce. See what the Weather ... [Read More]
- 8:56:22, May 28th 2015 - Shame on you - TO SV80: Yes, you are right, law enforcement would force you off the ... [Read More]
- 10:11:02, May 27th 2015 - SmartMoney - So, when companies that sell "milk, or a TV, or whatever," also increas ... [Read More]
- 2:38:02, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - Mr. Wentworth: What would happen if I decided to drive a large-tracked caterp ... [Read More]
- 1:51:51, May 27th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- didn't I read somewhere that we as a people came to this land ... [Read More]
- 1:43:11, May 27th 2015 - What? - "Stricter gun regulation will not stop crime, but it will reduce it" Ya, t ... [Read More]
- 10:53:16, May 27th 2015 - LOLZ - Well sv80, that's what separates the clock punchers from the people that thin ... [Read More]
- 10:50:46, May 27th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Time for all of the goldbrickers to get back to work. You know wh ... [Read More]
- 8:27:56, May 27th 2015 - sv80 - The US has the highest gun/crime rate of any highly advanced first world count ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
The funeral for Skyler Ellen Johnson, 2-month-old daughter of Claire Johnson III and Jackie Foulkes of Chatfield, was Feb 11, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield. The Rev. Eric Finsand of Chatfield Lutheran Church officiated. She died Feb. 9, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. She was born Dec. 9, 2002.
In addition to her parents, survivors include a brother, Daniel Rognrud at home; paternal grandmother, Joy Johnson of Mesa, Ariz.; paternal grandfather, Claire Johnson Jr. of West Concord; and maternal grandmother, Anita Foulkes of Siren, Wis. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather.