"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
- 11:16:49, May 23rd 2016 - Paul - Well read does not mean only reading books that you find that are in-line wit ... [Read More]
- 9:55:22, May 21st 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - You have said it very well. I, too, believe most of America is ... [Read More]
- 10:47:20, May 18th 2016 - Paul - You ask a legitimate question and one we as a country need to address with ot ... [Read More]
- 12:57:18, May 18th 2016 - Combat Veteran (Derek) - @ Paul: I agree with 100% with what you said there, asking ... [Read More]
- 10:52:23, May 17th 2016 - Paul - Obviously the commandment to love one another is not so straight forward. You ... [Read More]
- 2:59:13, May 17th 2016 - Andy OConnor - @SV Resident...I think you nailed the crux of the situation in a coupl ... [Read More]
- 2:16:26, May 17th 2016 - Corrupt - Amazes me what Wykoff continues to do. Guess who just got hired by the Cit ... [Read More]
- 11:34:56, May 16th 2016 - Paul Little - Derek, Refugees should be vetted properly, the process should take as ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
The funeral for Skyler Ellen Johnson, 2-month-old daughter of Claire Johnson III and Jackie Foulkes of Chatfield, was Feb 11, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield. The Rev. Eric Finsand of Chatfield Lutheran Church officiated. She died Feb. 9, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. She was born Dec. 9, 2002.
In addition to her parents, survivors include a brother, Daniel Rognrud at home; paternal grandmother, Joy Johnson of Mesa, Ariz.; paternal grandfather, Claire Johnson Jr. of West Concord; and maternal grandmother, Anita Foulkes of Siren, Wis. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather.