"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
The funeral for Skyler Ellen Johnson, 2-month-old daughter of Claire Johnson III and Jackie Foulkes of Chatfield, was Feb 11, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield. The Rev. Eric Finsand of Chatfield Lutheran Church officiated. She died Feb. 9, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. She was born Dec. 9, 2002.
In addition to her parents, survivors include a brother, Daniel Rognrud at home; paternal grandmother, Joy Johnson of Mesa, Ariz.; paternal grandfather, Claire Johnson Jr. of West Concord; and maternal grandmother, Anita Foulkes of Siren, Wis. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather.