"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
- 6:40:49, May 29th 2013 - Doc - You are a cartoon character! If I see you in person I will burst out laughing. ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
The funeral for Skyler Ellen Johnson, 2-month-old daughter of Claire Johnson III and Jackie Foulkes of Chatfield, was Feb 11, 2003 at Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield. The Rev. Eric Finsand of Chatfield Lutheran Church officiated. She died Feb. 9, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. She was born Dec. 9, 2002.
In addition to her parents, survivors include a brother, Daniel Rognrud at home; paternal grandmother, Joy Johnson of Mesa, Ariz.; paternal grandfather, Claire Johnson Jr. of West Concord; and maternal grandmother, Anita Foulkes of Siren, Wis. She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather.