"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Walter Henry Hemker, 77, of Preston, a former employee of Pine Tree Apple Orchard and HECO in Harmony, died Feb. 6, 2003 at Preston Good Samaritan Care Center following a lengthy illness.
Born Aug. 20, 1925, in rural Wykoff, the son of Otto and Martha (Thielker) Hemker. He attended a country school for the early grades, St. John's Lutheran School for seventh and eighth grades and graduated from Wykoff High School in 1943. He lived and worked on his parents' farm until his marriage to Margaret Schultz on Jan. 6, 1962, in Albert Lea. They made their home in Preston. Mrs. Hemker survives. He was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Preston. The funeral was held Feb. 10, 2003 at Christ Lutheran Church in Preston, with the Rev. James Rushton officiating. Burial was in Greenwood Cemetery in Preston. Thauwald Funeral Home in Preston was in charge of arrangements.