"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, November 26th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Marie Carr, 67, of Spring Valley, formerly of Charles City, died Feb. 10, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Irene Kruse was born May 5, 1935, in London, Minn. to Charles and Amy (Collins) Kruse. She graduated from LeRoy High School. On March 26, 1960, she married H. Allen Carr in Charles City. Survivors include two daughters, Ronda (Gail) Brogan of Spring Valley and Ann Marie Thomas of Lakeville, Minn.; a son, Robert Allen of Birmingham, Ala.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters, Jackie Root and Gail Shelstad, both of Mazeppa, and Helen Johnson of Rochester; and a brother, Glenn Kruse of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and a brother. Private burial for Irene Marie Carr was Feb. 17, 2003 in Charles City, Iowa. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.