"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Marie Carr, 67, of Spring Valley, formerly of Charles City, died Feb. 10, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Irene Kruse was born May 5, 1935, in London, Minn. to Charles and Amy (Collins) Kruse. She graduated from LeRoy High School. On March 26, 1960, she married H. Allen Carr in Charles City. Survivors include two daughters, Ronda (Gail) Brogan of Spring Valley and Ann Marie Thomas of Lakeville, Minn.; a son, Robert Allen of Birmingham, Ala.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters, Jackie Root and Gail Shelstad, both of Mazeppa, and Helen Johnson of Rochester; and a brother, Glenn Kruse of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and a brother. Private burial for Irene Marie Carr was Feb. 17, 2003 in Charles City, Iowa. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.