"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 5th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
- 2:10:13, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - What are you going to do about it SEMN? Last time I checked you didn't own the ... [Read More]
- 8:02:21, Apr 28th 2016 - SEMN - So who's the clown that is using my sign in, grow up. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Marie Carr, 67, of Spring Valley, formerly of Charles City, died Feb. 10, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Irene Kruse was born May 5, 1935, in London, Minn. to Charles and Amy (Collins) Kruse. She graduated from LeRoy High School. On March 26, 1960, she married H. Allen Carr in Charles City. Survivors include two daughters, Ronda (Gail) Brogan of Spring Valley and Ann Marie Thomas of Lakeville, Minn.; a son, Robert Allen of Birmingham, Ala.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters, Jackie Root and Gail Shelstad, both of Mazeppa, and Helen Johnson of Rochester; and a brother, Glenn Kruse of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and a brother. Private burial for Irene Marie Carr was Feb. 17, 2003 in Charles City, Iowa. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.