"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Marie Carr, 67, of Spring Valley, formerly of Charles City, died Feb. 10, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Irene Kruse was born May 5, 1935, in London, Minn. to Charles and Amy (Collins) Kruse. She graduated from LeRoy High School. On March 26, 1960, she married H. Allen Carr in Charles City. Survivors include two daughters, Ronda (Gail) Brogan of Spring Valley and Ann Marie Thomas of Lakeville, Minn.; a son, Robert Allen of Birmingham, Ala.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters, Jackie Root and Gail Shelstad, both of Mazeppa, and Helen Johnson of Rochester; and a brother, Glenn Kruse of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and a brother. Private burial for Irene Marie Carr was Feb. 17, 2003 in Charles City, Iowa. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.