"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
- 3:43:26, Sep 6th 2014 - CBJapan - The article endorses my view here in Japan. My thought; http://conserva ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 14th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Irene Marie Carr, 67, of Spring Valley, formerly of Charles City, died Feb. 10, 2003 at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester.
Irene Kruse was born May 5, 1935, in London, Minn. to Charles and Amy (Collins) Kruse. She graduated from LeRoy High School. On March 26, 1960, she married H. Allen Carr in Charles City. Survivors include two daughters, Ronda (Gail) Brogan of Spring Valley and Ann Marie Thomas of Lakeville, Minn.; a son, Robert Allen of Birmingham, Ala.; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; three sisters, Jackie Root and Gail Shelstad, both of Mazeppa, and Helen Johnson of Rochester; and a brother, Glenn Kruse of Mabel. She was preceded in death by her husband, a son and a brother. Private burial for Irene Marie Carr was Feb. 17, 2003 in Charles City, Iowa. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.