"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
- 3:50:03, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:48:22, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @ Seriously This is only a guess, but I'm assuming Mr. Panko would say "yes" ... [Read More]
- 3:34:34, Jul 21st 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth As usual your post contains only babble with no facts and no p ... [Read More]
- 3:19:02, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @leftluvr and former left winger Before you weigh in on commentaries like th ... [Read More]
- 3:12:00, Jul 21st 2016 - seriously? - @herb, If you are correct and unbiased that would mean if Condoleezza Ri ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
David 'Dick' Bartz, 76, of Virginia, formerly of the Rochester area, died of leukemia Feb. 15, 2003 at his home.
Born Oct. 16, 1926, in Ogilvie, Minn., he lived in Chatfield and Rock Dell in his early years. During World War II, he served with the Army Air Forces. Mr. Bartz lived in this area until moving to northern Minnesota in 1955. He was employed by Reserve Mining Co. until his retirement in 1985. During retirement, he worked at various jobs, including at Deb's Diner. He was a member of the Northern Club of Virginia and the Eveleth Elks Lodge. He enjoyed hunting, fishing and cooking Survivors include three daughters, Sonia Hoffman of Lakeville, Minn., Deb Olivanti of Virginia and Wendi (Jim) Oja of Deltona, Fla.; six grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Geraldine (Orville) Bahl of Fort Collins, Colo.; and special friend JoAnn Ohmann. A memorial service for David "Dick" Bartz was Feb 22, 2003 at Gethsemane Evangelical Lutheran Church in Virginia, Minn., with the Rev. Clarence Schaffner officiating. Military rites will be conducted by the Virginia Servicemen's Color Guard.