"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
- 6:14:51, Sep 20th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Since I grew up in Pilot Mound I have memories of REDS DOG PATCH ... [Read More]
- 2:10:21, Sep 19th 2014 - Barb Jeffers - The additional photos of the Dogpatch are now on the Fillmore County J ... [Read More]
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine Bernard, 61, of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 20, 2003 at her home.
Elaine Ann Hudella was born Feb. 23, 1941, in Wabasha County. She was a graduate of Plainview High School and Winona Secretarial School. On Dec. 2,1961, she married Garry Bernard of Chatfield. Mrs. Bernard was employed by Mayo Clinic as a lab technician at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. After their retirement in 1996, she and her husband enjoyed traveling around the country in their motor home. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Becky Bernard and Carla (Roy) Sahr, both of Mesa; four grandchildren; a sister, Mary (Terry) Bruck of Rochester; and a half brother, Steve (Marge) Hudalla of Lakeland, Fla. No service is planned for Elaine Bernard at this time. The body has been donated to the University of Arizona for cancer research.