"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine Bernard, 61, of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 20, 2003 at her home.
Elaine Ann Hudella was born Feb. 23, 1941, in Wabasha County. She was a graduate of Plainview High School and Winona Secretarial School. On Dec. 2,1961, she married Garry Bernard of Chatfield. Mrs. Bernard was employed by Mayo Clinic as a lab technician at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. After their retirement in 1996, she and her husband enjoyed traveling around the country in their motor home. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Becky Bernard and Carla (Roy) Sahr, both of Mesa; four grandchildren; a sister, Mary (Terry) Bruck of Rochester; and a half brother, Steve (Marge) Hudalla of Lakeland, Fla. No service is planned for Elaine Bernard at this time. The body has been donated to the University of Arizona for cancer research.