"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine Bernard, 61, of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 20, 2003 at her home.
Elaine Ann Hudella was born Feb. 23, 1941, in Wabasha County. She was a graduate of Plainview High School and Winona Secretarial School. On Dec. 2,1961, she married Garry Bernard of Chatfield. Mrs. Bernard was employed by Mayo Clinic as a lab technician at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. After their retirement in 1996, she and her husband enjoyed traveling around the country in their motor home. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Becky Bernard and Carla (Roy) Sahr, both of Mesa; four grandchildren; a sister, Mary (Terry) Bruck of Rochester; and a half brother, Steve (Marge) Hudalla of Lakeland, Fla. No service is planned for Elaine Bernard at this time. The body has been donated to the University of Arizona for cancer research.