"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:51:48, Mar 27th 2015 - Vikefan 1 - Thanks, Mr. Van Gorp, for speaking out. I'm 100% with you. ... [Read More]
- 10:08:12, Mar 26th 2015 - saverton - Love your story Jim. . . . Good Job! ... [Read More]
- 12:35:40, Mar 26th 2015 - luver of all things left - Sorry pal, I'm kind of new to this. I'll use spellcheck f ... [Read More]
- 6:55:20, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - To lover of all things left In addition please watch your spelling. I ... [Read More]
- 2:38:08, Mar 25th 2015 - vikefan 1 - I take full ownership of what I wrote. Where did you get the idea that I ... [Read More]
- 12:15:11, Mar 25th 2015 - old farmer - Good job Gabrielle, just a couple extra thoughts. Animals deserve our w ... [Read More]
- 9:18:51, Mar 25th 2015 - luver of all thingss laft - Vikean1 dude don't blame them, take some ownership of wat ... [Read More]
- 11:34:43, Mar 24th 2015 - LOOKonTheBrightSide - Cheer up guys, you're all idiots regardless of political party ... [Read More]
- 11:27:21, Mar 24th 2015 - Jaded - Thanks for turning a teenager's journal project as a springboard for your ow ... [Read More]
- 8:41:18, Mar 24th 2015 - tootsie - I enjoyed your story about your great, great grandmothers Norwegian trunk. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine Bernard, 61, of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 20, 2003 at her home.
Elaine Ann Hudella was born Feb. 23, 1941, in Wabasha County. She was a graduate of Plainview High School and Winona Secretarial School. On Dec. 2,1961, she married Garry Bernard of Chatfield. Mrs. Bernard was employed by Mayo Clinic as a lab technician at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. After their retirement in 1996, she and her husband enjoyed traveling around the country in their motor home. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Becky Bernard and Carla (Roy) Sahr, both of Mesa; four grandchildren; a sister, Mary (Terry) Bruck of Rochester; and a half brother, Steve (Marge) Hudalla of Lakeland, Fla. No service is planned for Elaine Bernard at this time. The body has been donated to the University of Arizona for cancer research.