"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Elaine Bernard, 61, of Mesa, Ariz., formerly of Chatfield, died Feb. 20, 2003 at her home.
Elaine Ann Hudella was born Feb. 23, 1941, in Wabasha County. She was a graduate of Plainview High School and Winona Secretarial School. On Dec. 2,1961, she married Garry Bernard of Chatfield. Mrs. Bernard was employed by Mayo Clinic as a lab technician at Saint Marys Hospital in Rochester. After their retirement in 1996, she and her husband enjoyed traveling around the country in their motor home. Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Becky Bernard and Carla (Roy) Sahr, both of Mesa; four grandchildren; a sister, Mary (Terry) Bruck of Rochester; and a half brother, Steve (Marge) Hudalla of Lakeland, Fla. No service is planned for Elaine Bernard at this time. The body has been donated to the University of Arizona for cancer research.