"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 1st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nada Louise Harstad, 95, of Harmony, died Feb. 17, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nada Louise Stoskopf was born April 4, 1907, near Hesper, Iowa the daughter of Valentine and Louise (Noecker) Stoskopf. She was baptized and confirmed at Hesper Lutheran Church and graduated from Mabel High School in 1925. On Dec. 2, 1925, she married T.O. Harstad, and they farmed in the Harmony area and she worked for HECO. Mr. Harstad died June 13, 1987. She enjoyed quilting and gardening and helping with church lutefisk dinners. Survivors include two sons, Keith (Diane) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., and Harold (Miriam) of Harmony; two daughters, Jill (Bob) Todd of Shoreview, Minn., and Helen Whitney of Fountain Valley, Calif.; 13 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers. The funeral for Nada Louise Harstad was Feb 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.