"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nada Louise Harstad, 95, of Harmony, died Feb. 17, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nada Louise Stoskopf was born April 4, 1907, near Hesper, Iowa the daughter of Valentine and Louise (Noecker) Stoskopf. She was baptized and confirmed at Hesper Lutheran Church and graduated from Mabel High School in 1925. On Dec. 2, 1925, she married T.O. Harstad, and they farmed in the Harmony area and she worked for HECO. Mr. Harstad died June 13, 1987. She enjoyed quilting and gardening and helping with church lutefisk dinners. Survivors include two sons, Keith (Diane) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., and Harold (Miriam) of Harmony; two daughters, Jill (Bob) Todd of Shoreview, Minn., and Helen Whitney of Fountain Valley, Calif.; 13 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers. The funeral for Nada Louise Harstad was Feb 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.