"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nada Louise Harstad, 95, of Harmony, died Feb. 17, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nada Louise Stoskopf was born April 4, 1907, near Hesper, Iowa the daughter of Valentine and Louise (Noecker) Stoskopf. She was baptized and confirmed at Hesper Lutheran Church and graduated from Mabel High School in 1925. On Dec. 2, 1925, she married T.O. Harstad, and they farmed in the Harmony area and she worked for HECO. Mr. Harstad died June 13, 1987. She enjoyed quilting and gardening and helping with church lutefisk dinners. Survivors include two sons, Keith (Diane) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., and Harold (Miriam) of Harmony; two daughters, Jill (Bob) Todd of Shoreview, Minn., and Helen Whitney of Fountain Valley, Calif.; 13 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers. The funeral for Nada Louise Harstad was Feb 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.