"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 1st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
- 4:48:52, Sep 29th 2014 - open enrolled out - It is time for us to again listen to thoughts of passionate peopl ... [Read More]
- 9:28:02, Sep 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - The person's identity will be made known at the meeting. The perso ... [Read More]
- 3:11:22, Sep 28th 2014 - - Who is this person ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nada Louise Harstad, 95, of Harmony, died Feb. 17, 2003 at Harmony Healthcare.
Nada Louise Stoskopf was born April 4, 1907, near Hesper, Iowa the daughter of Valentine and Louise (Noecker) Stoskopf. She was baptized and confirmed at Hesper Lutheran Church and graduated from Mabel High School in 1925. On Dec. 2, 1925, she married T.O. Harstad, and they farmed in the Harmony area and she worked for HECO. Mr. Harstad died June 13, 1987. She enjoyed quilting and gardening and helping with church lutefisk dinners. Survivors include two sons, Keith (Diane) of Vadnais Heights, Minn., and Harold (Miriam) of Harmony; two daughters, Jill (Bob) Todd of Shoreview, Minn., and Helen Whitney of Fountain Valley, Calif.; 13 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers. The funeral for Nada Louise Harstad was Feb 22, 2003 at Greenfield Lutheran Church in Harmony, with the Rev. Jim Radatz officiating. Burial was in Greenfield Cemetery. Lindstrom Funeral Home in Harmony was in charge of arrangements.