"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Dennis Ruud, 55, of Ostrander, died Feb. 18, 2003 at his home following a short illness with cancer.
Born May 25, 1947, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1965 and from Mankato State University in 1969. He was married to the former Julie Goergen from 1965 to 1980, and to the former Bonnie Chevchuc from 1986 to 1998. He enjoyed fishing and camping. Survivors include two sons, Jay of Dexter and Jarett (Gina) of Rochester; two daughters, Jamie Miller of Chester and Ashley Seaborn of Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren; his mother, Geraldine (Thorson) Ruud of Ostrander; two sisters, Barbara (James) Sheldon of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Pricilla (Errol) Villa of Mankato; and two brothers, Larry (Catherine) of San Diego, and Dan of Tampa, Fla.; and his significant other, Bonnie Ruud. His father preceded him in death. A memorial service for Steven Dennis Ruud was held Feb. 21, 2002 in Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Ostrander, with the Rev. Jane Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Ostrander Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.