"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:09:57, Sep 30th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Ella and family, Sorry for your loss of Roger! You ... [Read More]
- 5:26:29, Sep 27th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @ Kim Wentworth, ^the last post was from me. I just wanted to be c ... [Read More]
- 3:44:00, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Thomas E. H.- the planet's temp changes, goes thru cycles, a tweak u ... [Read More]
- 1:58:02, Sep 27th 2016 - @ Kim Wentworth - That previous post was directed to Mr. Schwartzentruber. If you ha ... [Read More]
- 10:10:34, Sep 27th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @ Thomas E. H.- I will have to rely on you to tell me if you are jok ... [Read More]
- 9:15:13, Sep 26th 2016 - Patriot - Hello Hum. I disagree with your view on running K9 officers by vehicles in ... [Read More]
- 2:44:07, Sep 26th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - I would like to thank Mr. Schwartzentruber for illuminating Agenda 21. ... [Read More]
- 2:06:32, Sep 26th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - @ Kim Wentworth, Thank you for your comment. I did indeed mull that ... [Read More]
- 1:26:51, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - From the top: while neither side is perfect in the area of "facts" fo ... [Read More]
- 1:08:55, Sep 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - I think in the beginning you should have used the words "democrat" an ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Dennis Ruud, 55, of Ostrander, died Feb. 18, 2003 at his home following a short illness with cancer.
Born May 25, 1947, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1965 and from Mankato State University in 1969. He was married to the former Julie Goergen from 1965 to 1980, and to the former Bonnie Chevchuc from 1986 to 1998. He enjoyed fishing and camping. Survivors include two sons, Jay of Dexter and Jarett (Gina) of Rochester; two daughters, Jamie Miller of Chester and Ashley Seaborn of Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren; his mother, Geraldine (Thorson) Ruud of Ostrander; two sisters, Barbara (James) Sheldon of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Pricilla (Errol) Villa of Mankato; and two brothers, Larry (Catherine) of San Diego, and Dan of Tampa, Fla.; and his significant other, Bonnie Ruud. His father preceded him in death. A memorial service for Steven Dennis Ruud was held Feb. 21, 2002 in Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Ostrander, with the Rev. Jane Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Ostrander Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.