"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Dennis Ruud, 55, of Ostrander, died Feb. 18, 2003 at his home following a short illness with cancer.
Born May 25, 1947, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1965 and from Mankato State University in 1969. He was married to the former Julie Goergen from 1965 to 1980, and to the former Bonnie Chevchuc from 1986 to 1998. He enjoyed fishing and camping. Survivors include two sons, Jay of Dexter and Jarett (Gina) of Rochester; two daughters, Jamie Miller of Chester and Ashley Seaborn of Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren; his mother, Geraldine (Thorson) Ruud of Ostrander; two sisters, Barbara (James) Sheldon of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Pricilla (Errol) Villa of Mankato; and two brothers, Larry (Catherine) of San Diego, and Dan of Tampa, Fla.; and his significant other, Bonnie Ruud. His father preceded him in death. A memorial service for Steven Dennis Ruud was held Feb. 21, 2002 in Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Ostrander, with the Rev. Jane Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Ostrander Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.