"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 12th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Steven Dennis Ruud, 55, of Ostrander, died Feb. 18, 2003 at his home following a short illness with cancer.
Born May 25, 1947, in Spring Valley, he graduated from Spring Valley High School in 1965 and from Mankato State University in 1969. He was married to the former Julie Goergen from 1965 to 1980, and to the former Bonnie Chevchuc from 1986 to 1998. He enjoyed fishing and camping. Survivors include two sons, Jay of Dexter and Jarett (Gina) of Rochester; two daughters, Jamie Miller of Chester and Ashley Seaborn of Kansas City, Mo.; three grandchildren; his mother, Geraldine (Thorson) Ruud of Ostrander; two sisters, Barbara (James) Sheldon of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Pricilla (Errol) Villa of Mankato; and two brothers, Larry (Catherine) of San Diego, and Dan of Tampa, Fla.; and his significant other, Bonnie Ruud. His father preceded him in death. A memorial service for Steven Dennis Ruud was held Feb. 21, 2002 in Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Ostrander, with the Rev. Jane Timmerman officiating. Burial was in Ostrander Cemetery. Hindt-Hutchins Funeral Home in Spring Valley was in charge of arrangements.