"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernelda Wilhelmina Busian, 93, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 15, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Bernelda Wilhelmina Richter was born May 19, 1909, in rural Chatfield and attended school through the 10th grade when she became ill with polio. On Sept. 3, 1930, she married Edgar Lentz at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. He died April 8, 1934. She married Frederick "Fritz" Busian Nov. 27, 1936, in Dover. She lived in rural Chatfield all her life until moving to town after Mr. Busian's death on Oct. 14, 1956. Mrs. Busian was a member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church, a 50-year member of the Eastern Star and enjoyed reading. Survivors include a son, Dr. Michael (Cynthia Strub) Busian of Morris, Minn.; a daughter, Alice (Salvador "Chava") Hidalgo of Rochester; and four grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held Feb. 19, 2003 at Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in rural Dover. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.