"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernelda Wilhelmina Busian, 93, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 15, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Bernelda Wilhelmina Richter was born May 19, 1909, in rural Chatfield and attended school through the 10th grade when she became ill with polio. On Sept. 3, 1930, she married Edgar Lentz at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. He died April 8, 1934. She married Frederick "Fritz" Busian Nov. 27, 1936, in Dover. She lived in rural Chatfield all her life until moving to town after Mr. Busian's death on Oct. 14, 1956. Mrs. Busian was a member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church, a 50-year member of the Eastern Star and enjoyed reading. Survivors include a son, Dr. Michael (Cynthia Strub) Busian of Morris, Minn.; a daughter, Alice (Salvador "Chava") Hidalgo of Rochester; and four grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held Feb. 19, 2003 at Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in rural Dover. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.