"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernelda Wilhelmina Busian, 93, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 15, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Bernelda Wilhelmina Richter was born May 19, 1909, in rural Chatfield and attended school through the 10th grade when she became ill with polio. On Sept. 3, 1930, she married Edgar Lentz at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. He died April 8, 1934. She married Frederick "Fritz" Busian Nov. 27, 1936, in Dover. She lived in rural Chatfield all her life until moving to town after Mr. Busian's death on Oct. 14, 1956. Mrs. Busian was a member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church, a 50-year member of the Eastern Star and enjoyed reading. Survivors include a son, Dr. Michael (Cynthia Strub) Busian of Morris, Minn.; a daughter, Alice (Salvador "Chava") Hidalgo of Rochester; and four grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held Feb. 19, 2003 at Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in rural Dover. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.