"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
- 2:22:20, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, how do you come up with $1.1 billion that trout fishing bri ... [Read More]
- 9:13:07, Apr 30th 2013 - jurban - i will be the first to say that when there is a emergency mnwarn will be hel ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Bernelda Wilhelmina Busian, 93, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 15, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield.
Bernelda Wilhelmina Richter was born May 19, 1909, in rural Chatfield and attended school through the 10th grade when she became ill with polio. On Sept. 3, 1930, she married Edgar Lentz at the Little Brown Church in Nashua, Iowa. He died April 8, 1934. She married Frederick "Fritz" Busian Nov. 27, 1936, in Dover. She lived in rural Chatfield all her life until moving to town after Mr. Busian's death on Oct. 14, 1956. Mrs. Busian was a member of Pioneer Presbyterian Church, a 50-year member of the Eastern Star and enjoyed reading. Survivors include a son, Dr. Michael (Cynthia Strub) Busian of Morris, Minn.; a daughter, Alice (Salvador "Chava") Hidalgo of Rochester; and four grandchildren. Two brothers and a sister preceded her in death. The funeral was held Feb. 19, 2003 at Pioneer Presbyterian Church in Chatfield, with the Rev. Timothy J. Gerarden officiating. Burial was in Evergreen Cemetery in rural Dover. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.