"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lucille M. Tuohy, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 13, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since 1994.
Lucille M. LaPlante was born Jan. 10, 1905, in rural Chatfield, graduated from Eyota High School in 1925 and attended normal teachers training for a year at St. Teresa's Teachers College in Winona. On May 29, 1926, she married Cy Tuohy in Chatfield. They lived in Nisswa, Minn., later returned to Chatfield and then lived in Minneapolis, where her husband was a state grain weigher. They moved to Rochester from Minneapolis and, in 1970, returned to Chatfield. Mr. Tuohy died Sept. 5, 1970. Mrs. Tuohy was a member of St. Mary's Altar Society. Survivors include a son, Sylvester "Ves" (Margaret) of Chatfield; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rosemary LaPlante of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sons, a grandson, four brothers and two sisters. The funeral was held Feb. 17, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Joseph LaPlante co-officiating. Spring burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.