"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - firstname.lastname@example.org - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 21st, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Lucille M. Tuohy, 98, of Chatfield, a homemaker, died February 13, 2003 at Chosen Valley Care Center in Chatfield, where she had lived since 1994.
Lucille M. LaPlante was born Jan. 10, 1905, in rural Chatfield, graduated from Eyota High School in 1925 and attended normal teachers training for a year at St. Teresa's Teachers College in Winona. On May 29, 1926, she married Cy Tuohy in Chatfield. They lived in Nisswa, Minn., later returned to Chatfield and then lived in Minneapolis, where her husband was a state grain weigher. They moved to Rochester from Minneapolis and, in 1970, returned to Chatfield. Mr. Tuohy died Sept. 5, 1970. Mrs. Tuohy was a member of St. Mary's Altar Society. Survivors include a son, Sylvester "Ves" (Margaret) of Chatfield; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Rosemary LaPlante of Rochester. She was preceded in death by two sons, a grandson, four brothers and two sisters. The funeral was held Feb. 17, 2003 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Chatfield, with the Revs. Thomas Loomis and Joseph LaPlante co-officiating. Spring burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Chatfield. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.