"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, February 9th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
- 7:28:40, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out for ... [Read More]
- 5:30:25, Feb 8th 2016 - wow - About time u r thinking of a parking lot! and another thing. U CAN'T reserve par ... [Read More]
- 12:45:22, Feb 8th 2016 - - In response to the free lifejackets. That would mean you are offering a way out fo ... [Read More]
- 12:37:07, Feb 8th 2016 - understanding - It is easy for someone to say yes! Especially when they are on the re ... [Read More]
- 7:41:46, Feb 7th 2016 - DeerHunterguy - @Terbeest Calling someone who supports Obama like "a follower of Nazi ... [Read More]
- 6:58:19, Feb 7th 2016 - VikeFan1 - Another angry, rambling rant from a bitter right wingnut. Who is this guy? ... [Read More]
- 12:35:24, Feb 7th 2016 - Slate7 - Looks like the flood destroyed Rushford after all. What happened to the stro ... [Read More]
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nettie Wehrenberg, 93, of Stewartville, formerly of Fountain, Lake City and Rochester, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center where, she had lived since Sept. 14, 2001.
Nettie Knutson was born March 30, 1909, in rural Fountain. On Oct. 7, 1936, she married Frank Borgen in Winona. They farmed in rural Fountain until his death in 1959. She married Herbert Wehrenberg in Rochester on June 1, 1963, and they lived in Lake City. Mr. Wehrenberg died in 1980. She continued to live in Lake City until moving to Rochester in 1982. She was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain. Survivors include four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. A son, six brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Nettie Wehrenberg was Feb. 22, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.