"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:54:34, May 26th 2015 - sv80 - To Hawkeye and Wentworth The fact that you resort to sarcasm, ridicule, and ... [Read More]
- 1:50:35, May 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @sv80- my response to the above article pretty much addresses the iss ... [Read More]
- 12:16:53, May 26th 2015 - SV80 - Talk and criticism are cheap, Redhorse51. So what is your solution? Just ... [Read More]
- 6:58:59, May 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - Chicago Tribune, Tuesday, May 26. 56 shot and 12 killed over the long M ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, May 24th 2015 - Greg Rendahl - Jason, while you certainly make some good points in your opinion piece ... [Read More]
- 4:56:30, May 22nd 2015 - Shame on you - "A gun is an instrument of death. It is designed for one purpose, to k ... [Read More]
- 1:35:20, May 22nd 2015 - Michael - As a Navy veteran I salute Ron Scheevel for his service and sacrifice in Vi ... [Read More]
- 12:48:16, May 22nd 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of points in response. the NRA has had a long history in gu ... [Read More]
- 11:57:35, May 22nd 2015 - RogerClegg - Re felon voting: Glad this bill failed. If you aren’t willing to fo ... [Read More]
- 12:15:00, May 20th 2015 - Shorty - Makes me feel pretty old when I read about people I knew. I would like to ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nettie Wehrenberg, 93, of Stewartville, formerly of Fountain, Lake City and Rochester, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center where, she had lived since Sept. 14, 2001.
Nettie Knutson was born March 30, 1909, in rural Fountain. On Oct. 7, 1936, she married Frank Borgen in Winona. They farmed in rural Fountain until his death in 1959. She married Herbert Wehrenberg in Rochester on June 1, 1963, and they lived in Lake City. Mr. Wehrenberg died in 1980. She continued to live in Lake City until moving to Rochester in 1982. She was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain. Survivors include four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. A son, six brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Nettie Wehrenberg was Feb. 22, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.