"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, October 26th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:53:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Aspy - It's illegal for the council to give themselves a pay raise after the electi ... [Read More]
- 4:25:39, Oct 25th 2016 - FINALLY - @Hard Truth and @ Another Kingsland parent - AMEN - You hit the nail right ... [Read More]
- 11:11:01, Oct 25th 2016 - SV Grad - The real problem with Kingsland football is not the coach. Declining enr ... [Read More]
- 11:03:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Hard Truth - Kingsland Parent---what's the larger issue you speak of and how would d ... [Read More]
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nettie Wehrenberg, 93, of Stewartville, formerly of Fountain, Lake City and Rochester, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center where, she had lived since Sept. 14, 2001.
Nettie Knutson was born March 30, 1909, in rural Fountain. On Oct. 7, 1936, she married Frank Borgen in Winona. They farmed in rural Fountain until his death in 1959. She married Herbert Wehrenberg in Rochester on June 1, 1963, and they lived in Lake City. Mr. Wehrenberg died in 1980. She continued to live in Lake City until moving to Rochester in 1982. She was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain. Survivors include four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. A son, six brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Nettie Wehrenberg was Feb. 22, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.