"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, May 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:25:48, May 27th 2016 - Laughing out loud - Grow up, you just proved yourself to be a moron. ... [Read More]
- 3:16:33, May 26th 2016 - SV resident - Wish this report included more of the specifics about what the public h ... [Read More]
- 1:46:00, May 26th 2016 - Livin' The Dream - grow up....Man, your parents were twisted to give you that name. ... [Read More]
- 12:26:28, May 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul- I have read through the above commentary and can not find muc ... [Read More]
- 10:51:07, May 26th 2016 - grow up - People that are to afraid to put there name on something they post are not ... [Read More]
- 7:23:26, May 25th 2016 - ### - You want to tell your school putting a handicap sign up on steet that will bloc ... [Read More]
- 12:35:31, May 25th 2016 - Kit Kat Bar - I don't know... Everyone gets awards these days, but that, is ONE HUGE ... [Read More]
- 4:18:09, May 24th 2016 - Give me a break - This paper has officially turned into what every comedy movie think ... [Read More]
- 1:43:25, May 24th 2016 - Cervidae - In my husband's defense, he is the most unselfish person I know and anyon ... [Read More]
- 4:29:20, May 23rd 2016 - - His house and all his surrounding land is for sale, yet he's not going to move and ... [Read More]
Fri, Feb 28th, 2003
Posted in Obituaries
Posted in Obituaries
Nettie Wehrenberg, 93, of Stewartville, formerly of Fountain, Lake City and Rochester, died Feb. 20, 2003 at Stewartville Care Center where, she had lived since Sept. 14, 2001.
Nettie Knutson was born March 30, 1909, in rural Fountain. On Oct. 7, 1936, she married Frank Borgen in Winona. They farmed in rural Fountain until his death in 1959. She married Herbert Wehrenberg in Rochester on June 1, 1963, and they lived in Lake City. Mr. Wehrenberg died in 1980. She continued to live in Lake City until moving to Rochester in 1982. She was a member of Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain. Survivors include four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. A son, six brothers and three sisters preceded her in death. The funeral for Nettie Wehrenberg was Feb. 22, 2003 at Root Prairie Lutheran Church in rural Fountain, with the Rev. Kieran Darcy officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery. Riley Funeral Home in Chatfield was in charge of arrangements.